Honored Contributor

Re: Bird's Nest - March 2021

hey all

not much here today

POSS enjoyed the animal photos today, winds are a changing to warmer temps hooray finally. still cool today for us, winds straight out of north so heavier jacket still needed for walking, and my gloves and ski cap. tomorrow 60 plus I hope.

did chores, did walk, clothes in dryer, not much else. later guys

Honored Contributor

Good Morning, we're suppposed to hit 56 degrees today.  As crazy is this sounds, I felt colder in my house yesterday when it was 53 degrees outside.  I assure you that I didn't touch the thermostat Woman Very Happy

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

hey all

busy day for me

sheet day 4 loads of laundry today all folded and put away.

dug into the shed today and pulled out the yard junk we put up yearly for spring/summer. Dh put up my huge laundry umbrella clothes lines so i begin to hang out. It is just heavy for me to lift every day put it up and take it down at night, just to much, it is made out of wood and metal. Sure hope no one steals it. Paid an arm/leg for it last year.

ok guys most delightful outside finally got windows open.

ok guys later

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

Wednesday night going into Thursday morning a skunk made the rounds around the house and it must have gotten startled on the south side of the house.  It sprayed and the smell was so strong it woke me up at 4:15 am Thursday morning, I mean I was gagging and couldn't go back to sleep.

I'd swear I can still smell it in parts of the house, especially if I go outside and breath in fresh air and then re-enter the house, yikes.

I can't wait until we hit 60 degrees this week so I can open all of the windows and not give me or the birds pneumonia, lol.

@Bird mama   The odor is enough to raise the dead, lol, awful!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

hey guys

real quick

my mac computer bit the dust last night after an update, called apple made it worse, now it won't even turn on.

dh brother had a stroke last night.

he had hip replaced in morn,all went well, and last night he was life flighted to major hospital

that is all we know,dh will call tonight see what is going on.

later guys

Honored Contributor

May be an image of flower, outdoors and text

Honored Contributor

May be an image of flower, nature and text that says 'Ephéméride Seasonal Calendar E'

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Things are 'greening' up here in MIssouri.  Near 70 today with rain and storms moving in later this evening and for the next several days. 

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

May be an image of bird and nature