Respected Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

We had enough rain yesterday that I thought I might need a canoe Woman LOL  I checked the basement and there was one little drip in the furnace room.  I really need to get some dirt and add to the outside wall of that part of the house and then grade it towards the neighbor's driveway.  The humidity is rolling in and the heat is coming right along with it.  

@Bird mamaCould you use the FlexSeal products to fix the leak? My BIL used it in his basement and it fixed the leak.

Honored Contributor

Kiddo,  from Savannah nest cam.   He's still being tended to by his parents and sticks close to the nest and trees near it.  

Honored Contributor

@VenturaHighway. Flex seal is a good idea.  I still need to add dirt to that area anyway.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Respected Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

@VenturaHighway. Flex seal is a good idea.  I still need to add dirt to that area anyway.

@Bird mamaThey also make Flexseal paint.

Respected Contributor

Image result for pictures of orioles

This Oriole was trying to eat out of our hummingbird feeder today.

Respected Contributor

@Bird mamaI just read that Orioles like oranges. Now how will I put them up for them to eat?

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

@VenturaHighway wrote:

@Bird mamaI just read that Orioles like oranges. Now how will I put them up for them to eat?

VenturaHighway,  below is a feeder for Orioles.  The half oranges are held in place by a dowel with a pointed end,  kind of like a sharpened pencil.  i have one and used to put orange halves out for them.   I never tried putting out preserves or jelly.

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

I found this picture while looking for Oriole feeders,  What a cool picture of this beauty.