Honored Contributor

Re: Bird's Nest June 2017 - Baby Birds Everywhere :-)

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151581330096979=o.157302217615332=1:

Hi Birding Friends,   I got to bring my brother home from the hospital late this afternoon.    He's on oxygen, but is walking pretty well.   He's been sleeping a lot since he got home.   Trying to catch up to the sleep he lost in the hospital with all the noise,  interrupted sleep, alarms that go off if you change position, etc.    

Thank you for your prayers and kind words and thoughts.  I really appreciate them and they work!!! Heart

It's good to have good and loving friends like you.  Hugs and love,.Heart

Honored Contributor

:

Trusted Contributor

so happy to hear that you got to bring your brother home. I suspect he will do much better at this point if he is out of the hospital. 

Honored Contributor

@possummink  the seagull picture made me laugh out loud here at work :-)

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@possummink  I'm glad that your brother is home from the hospital.  Now, your work starts (wink) keeping him compliant.  I continue to pray for you both.

Respected Contributor

Possum, so happy to read your brother is out of the hospital and with you. That is terrific - he will do well now. You also take care of yourself.

Little girl had a difficult time going to sleep last night - have no clue why except she has been at a friends house for three days - I think with small children things like that can make a difference. Plus I understand everyone where she was spoiled the heck out of her. LOL. Easy thing to do.

Have a good day everyone - by the way, the birds are making sure none of their good food gets away - they may all be empty before the day is out. They just did not care for that other stuff. My mistake.

Respected Contributor

@possummink

I am glad to hear that you were able to bring your brother home.   Such great news.  You are both in my prayers!  Thanks for letting us know.

Honored Contributor

Hello all - I have not seen Patches, my Ninja squirrel in a few days.  I'm beginning to get worried. 

If she had her babies, I'm sure she still has to eat and drink water.  I don't know if her nest is in one of the pine trees near the back of the yard and I don't want to go poking around back there and make her feel insecure.

This is concerning, especially with a heat wave coming this weekend.

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

This is really cute - but SOOO much better when you have the theme for Ghostbusters playing in the background!! XD Click it and try: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9We2XsVZfc

Not sure if I posted these owlets before.   Cuties and curious.Heart