Honored Contributor

Bird's Nest June 2017 - Baby Birds Everywhere :-)

Welcome dear friends and visitors to the Bird's Nest for June.  In my part of the country (Michigan) bird breeding season is well underway. 

Image result for baby birds

Image result for baby birds

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Re: Bird's Nest June 2017 - Baby Birds Everywhere :-)

Welcome June:

Honored Contributor

Good Morning, Happy First Day Of June

Honored Contributor

♡ Breakfast at Jenny's ♡:

Honored Contributor

Burung Cici Padi by SIJANTO NATURE, via 500px:

Honored Contributor

H o m e . I n t e r i o r s:

Honored Contributor

Mommy the milk is here!!!:

Honored Contributor

Ssshhhh! Don't wake kitty... via: KITTY LEE PHOTOGRAPHY:

Hi Birding Friends,  Below is a copy of what I posted on the Cafe thread.    I'm being kind of lazy as it's been a long day and evening at the hospital.  I don't know how sitting and waiting on Drs, test results, anything in an ER, can wear a person out.  It's not like I was doing push ups,  treadmill etc. (Perish the thought, I detest exercise for the sake of exercise.)

I kind of feel like the kitty above after having spent most of the afternoon and evening at the ER with my brother and then having him admitted to the hospital.   He's been having some problems with keeping food down and diarrhea for a couple of weeks.  He'd be down then back up and down and up.   Over the past few days he's seemed weaker and weaker.  I'd ask how he was doing and if he wanted me to fix anything or do something, anything?   Yesterday he was in bed for about 20 hours.   This morning,  I asked him again if I could do, fix, get ????  He told me it took him an hour to shower.  He has to stop and rest.   I told him I'd take him to his doctor, which I did,   The doctor had him go down to the ER as doctors can't admit directly to this hospital.  Strange??   Anyway they ran tests etc because his blood pressure was 78 over about 54.  At the ER the started IV"s and ECG,  blood etc. tests.  

They are concerned about his kidneys as some of the numbers are high.  I left at about 8:30  as they were going to do an ultrasound on his kidneys and he was so tired,  he kept falling asleep.  No energy,., no appetite, He's just very dehydrated.  They're looking at several causes and hopefully we'll know more tomorrow.   

If you wouldn't mind,  keep him in your prayers.  I'd appreciate that so much. Heart

PS~~~ I just got a call from him about 10 minutes ago and he's starving.  Wants something to eat.  I told him to buzz the nurse.  Still haven't done the Ultrasound. 

Honored Contributor

taking a stroll:

Hi Birding Friends,   I kind of forgot that yesterday was the last day of May and that meant that Bernie would be starting a new thread.

I hope you don't mind, but I reposted the pictures from last night, the May thread, to today's new June thread.   I'm getting ready to leave for the hospital and will try to get back here later today or tonight.   

Have a awesome first day of June!! 

Honored Contributor

<3: