Honored Contributor

Image may contain: flower and plant

Honored Contributor

Good morning my beloved, I have been forced to wake this early in order to spend the morning with my sisters and their kids, which Im not complaing about other than the fact I happen to like sleep. A lot. Also I am hungry enough to eat an entire breakfast menu! Anyway, you have a stupidly good sunday, Im gonna go make coffee. Love you xxxxx

Honored Contributor

I don't know the exact date of his birth however I do know when Grayson found me.  Today is the 9th anniversary of Grayson joining the flock.  I can't imagine life without him.

Image result for lemon birthday cake

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Happy Birthday,  Grayson.    Congratulations on 9 years of being Bernie's baby and house boss,  Grayson.  You are an amazing little critter. Heart 

Bernie,  Not sure what the CW stands for on the cake but it was made as  a carrier pigeon cage.Heart   

Honored Contributor

No automatic alt text available.

Honored Contributor

.Marty's Joy Jars....we grew and cut many flowers and all sales were given at the end of the season to a charity of my choice...

Luvs,  It is hot down here,  almost everyday in the 90ies and with the humidity to top it off.   Am looking forward to Autumn weather, though not wishing my life away. 

I'm glad your daughter is doing better and I hope she continues to improve and get back to being 100% healthy soon.   It's scary when our children are ill and also our pets.    I hope you are feeling and doing well also.  

It sounds as if life in your new home is going really well and you are still getting to see lots of critters.  That is awesome.   I wonder how your piebald deer is doing back at your old home.  That home sold really fast.     Take good care and keep cool.   

Honored Contributor

by jayneh

Honored Contributor

Flamingo Walking Along Beach Canvas Art - Ian Cumming  Design Pics (34 x 22)

Honored Contributor

Lucy

Winifred,   I hope your weather has cooled off a bit.   It didn't rain here today and it was still very humid and in the low 90ies.   I stay inside for the most part.

I am glad that poor old kitty is coming over to you so she has water and some food.   I hope that man comes back for her.   So sad to see pets abandoned and left to fend for themselves, especially old pets who really don't know how to survive on their own.  Bless your heart for caring about her.   

Take care, rest and keep cool as possible.  

Honored Contributor

Good Morning!