Honored Contributor

Biker's Good Luck Bells Cute on Our Key Chains!

[ Edited ]

@Andrea2,MacDuffMany bikers have a little bell they carry for "good luck".

DH ordered himself one and I stole it!  It has our fur baby on it!  

They have a variety of designs, from armed forces, masons, angels, and even the pink breast cancer ribbon and beyond.

This one has a heart!

Heart Guardian Bell

Honored Contributor

Re: Biker's Good Luck Bells Cute on Our Key Chains!

[ Edited ]

They are adorable and from what I understand from my biker son is that they have to be "gifted" from someone to the biker.  We gave him his, he gave his brother one and gave a friend of his one.

Both biker sons have theirs attached down on the frame (and I swear it helped when #1 biker son)  was avoiding being hit broadside by a full sized truck and slid under the back end of a utility truck~!!  

He bruised/broke a rib and was very sore but his leathers really helped, and he walked away AND the only thing wrong with his beloved bike was that the handle bars were cocked to the side and one side of the bike was scratched up!  

Yes, they're for good luck and I just might get both of them one more.... just because!  Woman Wink  

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

I'm in favor of Good Luck everything!   Even doctors and judges wish folks good luck.  Very cute idea.  I'd love to see a few Good Luck charms, bracelets, jewelry here at the Q.  We can all use a bit of good luck, imo.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

We have a bell on the frame of our Harley Davidson motorcycle that was gifted to us from my sis and BIL and when they bought their new bike we gifted a bell to them. I love it and the history and story behind it. 

Esteemed Contributor

It's early.

When I first read the thread title, I read it as " Biker's Good Luck BALLS...."

I was like, "What?"

*lol*