Trusted Contributor

Best concealer for bags under eyes?

I'm an expressive person so Plexaderm wouldn't work for me. Do any of you have bags under your eyes? What is you use under your makeup as a moisturizer and then as a concealer? TIA, I really do appreciate all answers.

Respected Contributor

Re: Best concealer for bags under eyes?

Yes I do.i use Clinique All about Eyes and Clinique concealer. Bur really the only thing that helps with bags is surgery. At my age i'm not going to do that. Don't want to run the risk of problems with my eyes and eye sight for vanity. 

Trusted Contributor

Thank you @50Mickey, I will order some. I have peripheral neuropathy and don't want surgery either. I guess tea bags and Clinique it will be.

Super Contributor

I use Liz Earle eye bright ,[ on QVC web ], and it helps with puffiness on the eye area .Hope it helps 

Trusted Contributor

Thank you @Liverbird1, I'll order it now.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I'm 65 and love Tarte Amazonian Clay waterproof 12 hour concealer.  It takes very little to cover my undereye circles and bags.  I've tried a lot of concealers and most cake, settle in lines, disappear in an hour, etc.  The amazonian clay seems to do the trick for me.

I also use a good serum and a moisturizer for older skin. Estee Lauder's Advanced Night Repair serum and moisturizer are excellent but too pricy for me.  I love Isomers pure hyaluronic acid serum.