Honored Contributor

Re: Benjamin Keough, Son of Lisa Marie Presley and Grandson of Elvis Presley, Dead at 27.

May God bless the soul of this sad-eyed young man and bestow grace on his mother and siblings.

Such a tragedy.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Benjamin Keough, Son of Lisa Marie Presley and Grandson of Elvis Presley, Dead at 27.

Sorry for her family's loss.  I noticed the twin to left  favors Elvis's mother Gladys.

Esteemed Contributor

Very sad. My heart goes out to the entire family.That being said Lisa Marie isn't a stable person. She has a lot of issues.I'm not that surprised that her son committed suicide. I think the entire family needs help.

Honored Contributor

qbetzforreal,

Weird.  I was just looking up photos of Gladys because I thought that Benjamin had her eyes and mouth.  Yes, he looks like his grandfather Elvis, but he looks like the features of Elvis that resemble those of Gladys.

cms.famousbio.net/upload/peoples/74/NDI3NzQ-ben...

Pin on Elvis

Esteemed Contributor

Devastating loss for anyone. Prayers for her family.

Never heard of her children, he does look exactly like Elvis.

Honored Contributor

I read that he shot himself. I'm sorry for the family. May he RIP.

Respected Contributor

@NicksmomESQ wrote:

.That being said Lisa Marie isn't a stable person. She has a lot of issues.I'm not that surprised that her son committed suicide. I think the entire family needs help.

what an awful thing to say!!! were you raised by wolves??????

Respected Contributor

How very, very sad that a beautiful young man of 27 y.o. feels so bad he commits suicide.  So young and so very tragic for all the family.   

Honored Contributor

@GoneButNotForgotten wrote:

@NicksmomESQ wrote:

.That being said Lisa Marie isn't a stable person. She has a lot of issues.I'm not that surprised that her son committed suicide. I think the entire family needs help.

what an awful thing to say!!! were you raised by wolves??????

Wow, who says that?

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Very sad.  

He really resembles his grandfather so much.  It's hard living in someone's legacy like that of Elvis.   Just resembling him may have been a burden for him.

She has a lovely family and to lose her father so young and now her son, very tragic.

I respect the fact that Lisa Marie kept them very private.  I have never seen pictures of her children until now.  

27 years of age is way too young to end a life.  So sad.