Respected Contributor

Re: Benjamin Keough, Son of Lisa Marie Presley and Grandson of Elvis Presley, Dead at 27.

@GenXmuse wrote:

@GoneButNotForgotten wrote:

@NicksmomESQ wrote:

.That being said Lisa Marie isn't a stable person. She has a lot of issues.I'm not that surprised that her son committed suicide. I think the entire family needs help.

what an awful thing to say!!! were you raised by wolves??????

Wow, who says that?

She's probab;y read about Liza and, knows she's had lots of issues.Who has ever been raised by wolves? I don't feel it was an awful thing to say, she just knows things you aren't aware of.This has been from all I've read a very troubled Family, doesn't mean we don't feel bad., no child should kill theirselves.

Honored Contributor

Re: Benjamin Keough, Son of Lisa Marie Presley and Grandson of Elvis Presley, Dead at 27.

@HLP wrote:

@GenXmuse wrote:

@GoneButNotForgotten wrote:

@NicksmomESQ wrote:

.That being said Lisa Marie isn't a stable person. She has a lot of issues.I'm not that surprised that her son committed suicide. I think the entire family needs help.

what an awful thing to say!!! were you raised by wolves??????

Wow, who says that?

She's probab;y read about Liza and, knows she's had lots of issues.Who has ever been raised by wolves? I don't feel it was an awful thing to say, she just knows things you aren't aware of.This has been from all I've read a very troubled Family, doesn't mean we don't feel bad., no child should kill theirselves.

I am aware of the problems Lisa has had but It doesn't change my opinion. 

Respected Contributor

He looks very sad in the picture.  

Honored Contributor

That sad facial expression,was inherited.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.