Honored Contributor

Heard that many stores are closing.

Respected Contributor

I am sorry it came to this. I did a lot of shopping there for a variety of purposes. I will miss this store.

Honored Contributor

I hope it's not true for the store near me. Certain items I can only buy there.

Honored Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1    They are, but just like for other national chains that slowly contract until just disappearing, what I will miss of BB&B is not what my local store is now, but what it once was. 

Even if they'd revert to what they once offered, I'm unlikely to revert to shopping the way I once did.

Honored Contributor

The store nearest to me is closing too.  But the entire company is on life-support.  It's sad - I used to like that store.

Honored Contributor

Yes and I'll miss them. It's seems like all the stores I like are closing up. I do love shopping online but I also like brick & mortar shopping. We seem to be losing that option.

Honored Contributor

Our BB&B here in Chicago closed years ago and the space is still empty.  I do keep getting emails from them with coupons.  I like going to b&m stores and actually seeing the products.  I keep watching Macy's and hope that I have left this world before it ever goes out of business!!

Esteemed Contributor

My BB&B  lost a lot of employees and is empty of customers.  Also a lot of products.  I had to go home and order what I needed on Amazon, the one stop shop.  I use to love shopping at BB&B

Honored Contributor

Re: Bed,Bath and Beyond

[ Edited ]

There is one near me and I used to go in there all the time.  I'm not sure if it's one of those which will close soon but I fear the writing is on the wall with the company overall!

Since the pandemic began I really had not gone in very much but did so to check out some bedding over this past summer.  I was surprised at how understocked the store was!  What had been a nice store with lots of seasonal items seemed to be off & different than how it had been before.  It seemed sparse, departments had been moved around and a bit disorganized.

As it turned out, I never did find what I was looking for and like another poster I went home and ordered what I needed from Amazon.

Respected Contributor

I haven't bought anything at BBB in years.  When I used to shop there, they had everything.  It was full...wall to wall and had so much.  I'd walk in once in a while because it's right next to Target but the last time I was in there, I didn't recognize the store.  I think most, if not all the bedding is a third of what it used to be.  The store looked empty.