Trusted Contributor

Re: Back to School at the Back Fence - September 2016

Thanks Bernie for thr pretty card,I appreciate it!!

i will post tomorrow.im planing on seeing my PCP. Woke up yesterday at 3:30 with pain In lower right rib.  Hurts when I move,or breathe.i can be still,but I ant stop breathing LOL

if one is not feeling well we can see a Dr without a appt best thing they ever did. Also a lot of nausea. We have plans to go to lunch Thursday. We will see.

still summer here,we have had the AC off a total of two whole nights.

will keep in touch,again,thank you for the card!

Respected Contributor

Am so disappointed in Davey. After having such a great weekend and I was so proud of him, he had another meltdown today. Not quite sure what my next move will be as I simply cannot believe the anger he shows - and he is NOT a violent person. Bothers me.

Had to wash yet another quick load of clothes this morning= I wish it would stop. Take me back to a couple loads ONE day a week. Ahhhhhhhh, those were the good old times.

I had Ricky a lot of the day while Shannon was finally taking care of personal things LONG overdue. He was an angel.  She came back tonight - probably not for long and her yelling starts again. Sigh. Oh well, she has problems but only SHE can get them resolved.

Cool here today - beautiful - this morning the fog rolled in pretty thick and disappeared as quickly as it came. What can I say.

Contributor

Today was such a beautifull fall day.  Actually hot.  All week is to be nice but we need rain badly. Yesterday we went to the state fair and so enjoyed looking at everything. We really enjoy the performsnce of the draft horse hitches. There is also a hitch of shetland horses and can they ever go.  They really kick up the dirt. 

Boy Freddie I sure hope they fix your water problem before it causes you problems. Water problems can be disasterous. Sorry Davey lost it.  I don't see how you do it.  You are a saint.

This week end we went to my class renion.  It was a hot day and so much fun.  We met at a local park in my home town, had snacks.  Then in the late afternoon we went on a 2 hour dinner  steam train ride.  The food was great and the train wandered through the countryside and followed the river that we used to swim in.  We had a good turn out.  We decided we need to meet every other year as so many have passed away. A quarter of our class has died.

Tomorrow we deliver meals on wheels.  One of our people passed away last week.  It seems when we loose one it is either to a nursing home or they die. Over time these people get to be friends we care about. 

Thursday after Bible study some of us are going to lunch at the chinese restaurant.  We have potluck one Thursday and then some of us get together for chinese food. It is good for me to do something with the women without Ron as we do almost everything together.

Today we ate lunch by the water.  Often we go to the store's deli and pick up salad or soup and then go down by the water to eat and watch the birds. The water was so beautiful as well. I didn't cook tonight as we just weren't hungry. Were invited out to dinner but plans changed do we are planning tomorrow night. 

Well off to do some reading.  Just getting into the story.  I almost gave up on this book but glad I didn't.

Trusted Contributor

Back Fence participants and guests --  lets get together and blow away that big black cloud that insists on hanging over Freddie's head.   No one should have to go through all this and now the water pipe broke.  That is enough.  Time for a rainbow.   Sounds like Davey is dealing with his own demons and a big fear of failure. 

Meuw, your little jaunts sound so peaceful and fun.  I just finished the tumbling turners.  Interesting but too many loose ends.  I like happily ever after. I'm reading the curious charms of Arthur pepper.  Reminds me of colonel peppergrass   I like cumudgeons. Lol

merle just broke off his molar that he wouldn't get crowned.  Off to the dentist -- sigh. Try to stop in later

Respected Contributor

Morning All, nothing on the menu for today, waiting for a FedEx delivery that requires a signature so I'm stuck here until whenever, they usually come before noon, so that's good

@yock I agree we need to unite to blow that back cloud away from @Winifred, she's has too much on her plate, don't know how she does it.

Weather today is beautiful, typical Fall day, lovin it, time to get out in the yard, bushes need trimming among other things, but will have to wait till delivery comes, won't hear doorbell in the yard

Hope all are having a good day

Honored Contributor

I keep telling ya'll

@spix

@Epicurean

@yock

@Winifred

Just say the word and I will board my broom and head on out to Freddie's place for a couple of days.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

In lieu of a trip out west on the broom, I'd like to send Freddie some lavender since it has soothing and relaxing qualities (providing the cats don't eat it).

Image result for lavender

I'm a God fearing woman.  I'm also descended from Native American people on Daddy's side of the family.

Freddie needs her house smudged with some sage.

Light this baby up (cedar and sage smudge stick) and just pray to God that the negativity leave the house.

Image result for cedar and sage smudge stick

If that doesn't work, get a real stick and get Shannon and Davey outside (no need scaring the babies) and just let the frustration go. 
Image result for stick
Respected Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

I keep telling ya'll

@spix

@Epicurean

@yock

@Winifred

Just say the word and I will board my broom and head on out to Freddie's place for a couple of days.

@Bird mama grab your broom, it's time, sorry @Winifred but the dark clouds are about to be erased, enjoy!

Honored Contributor

Hello there Fencers,

It was downright chilly this morning.  I was grinning so wide I nearly sprained my face, lol.  For now I would call it sweater weather.  I reserved 4 hours of personal time for tomorrow afternoon.

We're expecting rain on Saturday so I need to get my lawn down sometime.

Honored Contributor

@Epicurean

Happy Birthday

Image result for birthday cake

Image result for birthday flowers