Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Back Fence for July wrapped in Red, White and Blue with our beloved flag waving in the breeze!

Happy 4th of July everyone! What a wonderful land we live in! I am so thankful to have been born in this great land and can understand why millions of others would like to live here as well.

Along with the streamers I have red, white and blue balloon's tied to the fence and they are moving with the breeze also.

I brought steak dogs and smash burgers from the Q and the grill's hot, so come one come all for the celebration; fireworks at dusk!

Happy 4th of July all! Sue

Trusted Contributor

Re: Back Fence for July wrapped in Red, White and Blue with our beloved flag waving in the breeze!

Thank you!!  Can we bring the kids and the dog & cat also!!  Oh and and our goldfish too!!

If we don't make it, "Happy 4th"

Regular Contributor

Re: Back Fence for July wrapped in Red, White and Blue with our beloved flag waving in the breeze!

Of course your can come with all family members including your fur kids and fin kids......I'll have doggy bones, fin food and kitty treats for themSmiley Happy  I forgot to mention ice cold watermelon!

Honored Contributor

Sue, if I eat one more thing, I'm going to explode.

I started a Back Fence on July 1st.  We thought you left us :-( 

Here is the link:

http://community.qvc.com/t5/Among-Friends/July-2015-Back-Fence/td-p/1914273

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Respected Contributor

Hi Queen Sue. What a colorful thread for the Back Fence. You always do a good job starting us off.

Did go to a friends mobile home celebration today - and came home and collapsed. Do not feel the best but will survive.

Thanks for the goodies Sue - am stretching back out for a spell - need I mention ALL my window ACs are on. All the critters are already stretched out - just me and the four legged ones - They are such cuties.

Trusted Contributor

how great to see you, Queen. Glad you are here to make the fence festive. Our family and some other friends all went to a Tin Caps game last night. My son in law had rented a box so we could sit under shelter and still be in open air. Plus the fact that there were hamburgers and hot dogs with all the trimmings. Three of our four year old great grands were there lapping up all the attention and also eating the saltiest popcorn I've ever tasted. That called for ice cream a little later. The weather was perfect and the kids love it when the inflatables come out and do their thing on the field. This is our minor league baseball team. After the game, which we unfortunately lost. They had fireworks. The parents took the little ones down on the field to see them better and Merle and I made an exit. We had parked clear around to the front so had a walk but it was a nice night for a stroll. Made it to the car and off towards home before the rest of the stadium emptied. When we got home, the whole neighborhood must of been setting fireworks off because it was like driving through thick fog. This morning 13 of us went to the Cracker Barrell for breakfast and Merle and I are just relaxing now. Fun weekend!
Regular Contributor

So sorry Bernie; I searched and searched for the new Back Fence, but couldn't find it so decided we didn't have one erected yet. Anyway, I'll head on over to the one your started.

Happy Sunday all! Sue