Esteemed Contributor

Hi Bird and all nesters/fencers.  Just stopped by to say hello and hope y'all are doing well.  Here's a little something for your viewing pleasure (IF you can see it LOL)...no, I didn't draw this...I can only wish I had some artistic talent...

Have a great day!

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Re: Back Fence and Bird's Nest - Tuesday June 16th

Hi bird mama thanks for the wishes! These copied hearts seem to be the ONLY thing I can do at least right now... We are on thec"wait" list right this very minute for baby #2! ♥♥♥ @Bird mama
~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

Re: Back Fence and Bird's Nest - Tuesday June 16th

@LTT1 wrote:
Hi bird mama thanks for the wishes! These copied hearts seem to be the ONLY thing I can do at least right now... We are on thec"wait" list right this very minute for baby #2! ♥♥♥ @Bird mama

Is is happening right now LTT?   How exciting!!!!!

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Hi everyone!

I have been trying to post my pictures from my Dell computer yesterday morning, but have had no luck.  After I hit the box with the mountain icon, nothing comes up so I have no access to my pictures, very frustrating as I was looking forward to posting pics of my pups here, and garden in the garden thread.  If anyone knows how to instruct me, I will be grateful.  I have no problem copying and pasting other pictures, just not my own.

Yesterday, I had to take the train and a taxi to SF to DH's office for some business.  The cabbie was icky, and at one point, I realized we were just sitting, so I asked him how far it was to the street I wanted, and when he said one block, I said to let me out.  I would have ended up paying more just sitting in traffic.  I walked a few blocks.  I was only there about half and hour, then got in another cab, must more pleasant open route.  Back on the train though the ride back seemed shorter, but wasn't.  My keester was almost numb from so much sitting, and I was exhausted, lol.  a nice nappie awaited me, then off to the barn to pick up DD.

The weather is very nice, warm, but slightly breezy.  I watered for about forty-five minutes, as things wilt very quickly.

I received my water bill, and was relieved to see that I was well under my allotment, though I hadn't known what that was before.  I am alloted more this month, so we will see.  Since I hand water and drip water, less water is used, so I am able to keep everything alive and healthy, thank goodness. Once I get everything into the ground, I will be using even less water, as plants dry out much faster in pots.

I tried to post a cartoon that DH sent me today, but it didn't appear, so here is the quote, and I think it is a riot!

"Amazon just upgraded my shoopign cart to forklift."

Honored Contributor

Hi everyone!

I have been trying to post my pictures from my Dell computer yesterday morning, but have had no luck.  After I hit the box with the mountain icon, nothing comes up so I have no access to my pictures, very frustrating as I was looking forward to posting pics of my pups here, and garden in the garden thread.  If anyone knows how to instruct me, I will be grateful.  I have no problem copying and pasting other pictures, just not my own.

Yesterday, I had to take the train and a taxi to SF to DH's office for some business.  The cabbie was icky, and at one point, I realized we were just sitting, so I asked him how far it was to the street I wanted, and when he said one block, I said to let me out.  I would have ended up paying more just sitting in traffic.  I walked a few blocks.  I was only there about half and hour, then got in another cab, must more pleasant open route.  Back on the train though the ride back seemed shorter, but wasn't.  My keester was almost numb from so much sitting, and I was exhausted, lol.  a nice nappie awaited me, then off to the barn to pick up DD.

The weather is very nice, warm, but slightly breezy.  I watered for about forty-five minutes, as things wilt very quickly.

I received my water bill, and was relieved to see that I was well under my allotment, though I hadn't known what that was before.  I am alloted more this month, so we will see.  Since I hand water and drip water, less water is used, so I am able to keep everything alive and healthy, thank goodness. Once I get everything into the ground, I will be using even less water, as plants dry out much faster in pots.

I tried to post a cartoon that DH sent me today, but it didn't appear, so here is the quote, and I think it is a riot!

"Amazon just upgraded my shopping cart to forklift."

Honored Contributor

Columbine

Honored Contributor

I’m watching the Long-eared Owl on @exploreorg streaming live from Missoula, Montana:  June 17, 2015

Hi Birding Friends,   The photo above is of 4 of the Long Eared Owlets that I have been watching since their mama laid the eggs.   There were 6 eggs and all hatched, but I don't know where the other 2 owlets are.   They are so darn cute and fun to watch.  I don't leave the tab open all day any more as I didn't realize I was using all my alloted data on them + some.   Luckily ATT didn't charge me,   they just sent me a warning notice that I'd gone over.    It's hard not to watch them all the time.   I had 3 tabs open most of the time, on these guys,  on the Great Horned Owls, also in Montana and the Barred Owl nest box in Indiana.   Hoot and Fluff fledged on May 25, and 26th.    Their photo is below.  

Wild Birds Unlimited | Bird Food, Bird Seed, Bird Feeder, Birdhouse, Bird Bath, hummingbirds

Now I have been watching Rachel and Steve, the Ospreys in Maine.   So far two baby ospreys have hatched.   Don't know if the 3rd egg will hatch or not.    Haven't been there today yet.  I spent a good part of the afternoon slicing and dicing habaneros for my son,  about 70+ of those little hotties.   I have them already bagged and in the freezer but there are more waiting for me to pick them.   We are having a good old fashioned gully washer outside now with plenty of lightning.   

Sad thing,Cat Sad   I found the family pet cockatiel , Frank,Heart laying dead in his cage about 2 hours ago.  He was fine yesterday and last night.   I hadn't heard him for a while and went to check and he'd flown over the Rainbow Bridge.   He was such a really cool bird.   Loved to be with his people,  even the cats knew that he was "paws off".   My son, coming home tomorrow will really miss his as all of us will.  

Guess I'd best start getting things out of the Fridge for supper.   It's a 'must go' supper tonight.   Everything must go!!!!

Honored Contributor

Im in - http://cutecatshq.com/cats/im-in-2/