Honored Contributor

Re: Back Fence and Bird's Nest - Tuesday June 16th

A purse for Winifred ~~~ or maybe not!!

Dooney and Bourke Ivory and Black Scottie Dog Tote Free Shipping | eBay

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Possumm, I know how you feel.  I was just wondering about you.  I found this thread this morning, and am glad that you have now found it, and it is in among Friends. I spent most of the day learning how to post a picture as it is a bit different now, but I did it, only held the control and v keys down too long, and the picture posted six times!

I began a Daily Quotes thread again, in Among Friends, as my other disappeared.  I agree about Gamers.  I play a few, and it does need it's own place.

Honored Contributor

I agree with both you (mousie) and possum.  You know what I wish?  That we could pick our font in the setting area so I wouldn't lose 30% of the screen (above the text box) each time I want to reply.

Do either of you find the screen abnormally bright?  I am going to have to change my monitor settings or wear sunglasses.  Honest to God, there is something about the screen that hurts my eyes.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

OMG, I just went to right click on my screen to shortcut to my monitor settings and I am now looking at a split screen with HTML code.  I wonder if I change a value, what would happen (ROFL)

Honored Contributor

My screen is the same. birdmama, but when I remember, I wear cumputer glasses which came in a set of readers from here.  They are like sunglasses only not as large.

Honored Contributor

Birdmama,   I haven't read all of the posts ahead of this one, so I don't know if Winifred has found this thread.   She and I both posted on the June Bird Nest thread a little while ago.   I mentioned that you'd started this thread so I hope she finds it.   Problem is I can't remember which forum my threads are all on.   They split them up between Pet Lovers, Community Chat, and Among Friends.   Idiots are in charge of QVC,    

Honored Contributor

Possum, Yock started a Back Fence thread and Freddie found us there.  Eventually we'll all get together - it's like trying to find loved ones after a disaster. Man Frustrated

Honored Contributor

Happy Hump Day to the Birders and Fencers and anyone else who finds this thread Man Wink

The bird of the day is the Spanish Sparrow.  Living with sparrows myself, I don't see much difference between my house sparrows and the spanish sparrows, but since they have their own classification, I'll post pics of them.  Maybe you can tell me if you see any differences.

Male

Image result for spanish sparrow

Male and Female

Female

Honored Contributor

REMINDER

This is the make shift bird's nest for the rest of June 2015.  I promise it will look normal (or as close as I can get it) in July.