Honored Contributor

Re: Back Fence September 2021

hello there again,

just got off the phone with medtronics. i was using this "cell phone-sumsung" all wrong. I thought that was the device running the implant, NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE. THE implant has a battery all its own, it runs by itself. the communicator is only used to tell me what settings the implant is set at. the "samsung cell phone"can be turned off just like a regular cell phone. turn on the "samsung only" when i need to check on the implant,otherwise don't keep it on. DING DONG, NO ONE TOLD ME NOTHING ABOUT THIS 3 PRODUCTS ON HOW THEY ARE CONNECTED UP.if they told me anything it may have been when I was coming out of surgery, of course i was loopy as a kite.

ok guys, charging up my samsung communicator turning it off. later guys

Honored Contributor

hey there

bad storm in my area, lightning strike close by, turned off the air conditioner it was running, scared the daylights out of me that strike.

later guys

Honored Contributor

@viva923  that's a dam* shame they didn't even tell you how to operate the communicator.  Another example of how far the 'health care system' has gone downhill Woman Mad

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

hello all

not much today, did chores, cleaned my washer today for 1 more month, use affresh for cleaning. did walk

very cloudy,very oppressive day, no wind, very humid, damp sticky kind of day. don't know what it will do next, calling for possible rain later today.

not much else guys, later

Honored Contributor

Yesterday was a nice day around here.  I could feel a slight increase in the humidity but not enough to stop me from cracking the windows open a bit to get some fresh air.  Hey at least I saw the sun and some blue skies. It looked like I got a little rain overnight.  I was happy to see the moon before I went to bed and I slept well; always do when there is a full moon.

Honored Contributor

hey guys

not much here today,

no wind outside, ultra humid so can't hang out. huge load of wash, know they won't dry in time for church tonight.

did chores

did walk

not much else guys later

Honored Contributor

hey guys

just got out of shower, watching an old 1931 movie with wallace beery and clark gable, of course it is a navy movie.

dh did something to make my i pad connect with the typing board i purchased with the i pad several years ago. been having a message keep popping up this is not a compatible accessory, sure enough when i got that small message i pad stopped working, then i would have to turn off the i pad and wait and turn it on and hope it works. dh was thinking , he got an simple pencil eraser/ took my screen off my i pad typing board turned over the screen and erased the 3 small battery connectors that connect up the i pad screen and the typing board, it works, so far so good, message has stopped popping up.

ok guys not much else, later

Honored Contributor

hey guys

not much here

did morn chores,

did morn walk

hung out a huge load of clothes

should be dry

ok guys later

that message i keep getting on my i pad showed up this morn, dh called apple, of course the ipad would not cooperate with dh and nothing really got settled this morn, wonder if i will ever get my i pad back to normal.

ok guys later.

Honored Contributor

@viva923   I'm sorry that you are having technology problems with the ipad.  I'm typing this on a windows 7 desktop, lol, even though I know windows 7 is beyond retirement and outside of support.  I have a windows 10 laptop and was going through some things since July.  I bought windows 10 'home user' and should have bought windows 10 'pro user'.  The reason for this is that with 'home user' windows pushes updates automatically.  Yea I know I can pause updates.  Anyway, they upgrade windows 10 in a big way usually 2 times a year.  i was running on update 20H2 (second update in 2020) and the monthly cumulative updates were giving me fits starting in July.  They would download and install nearly to completion then they would uninstall. 

Okay, I'm trying to update what in the heck they are pushing out.  By August I started getting messages that I was missing important updates.  Now, I have no option to reject any updates so it fell under ' your problem microsoft, not mine'.  There was a windows 10 update 21H1 that rolled out in May.  I finally got it offered to me last week Thursday or Friday and I downloaded it and installed it and whammo that seems to have fixed the laptop.... for now Woman Happy

I did the yard work yesterday.  We had a nice weekend weatherwise and even though the grass didn't grow all that much I didn't want it to look raggedy when the heating and cooling people come on Wednesday.

Honored Contributor

hey all

birdmama, apple comes out with 1 major update  yearly, that will be in 1 month or so, this is such a major update, I don't even do the update,I bring to apple and let them do it. i always mess up the updates and hurt the computer,they know what they are doing.

not much else today

did chores,did walk,hung out a huge load of clothes, more humid today, wind out of south, pretty good wind so clothes should dry ok guys later