Honored Contributor

Re: Back Fence - September 2018

Ahh, if only all of my work was done @Winifred Freddie.  I'm chipping away at it a little by little.  

We had some storms blow through last night.  We were pretty lucky in my county with heavy rain and the occasional lightening.  Folks closer to the Ohio border got hammered with the rain and wind.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Hello back fence visitors Woman Happy

My thrills today were going to the gas station to top off the car and fill the gas can for the lawnmower.

I just mowed the front yard and am getting ready to do the back.  It's been two weeks since I did it last so it needs to be evened out a little bit.

Let's see, what else is going on?  I have a birthday party tomorrow for second great niece.  She turned 7 yesterday.  The arrangements weren't finalized until this past Sunday so I don't know what kind of turn out there will be.  It's at a roller rink which is kind of a specific kind of party.  For the children who can make it, I don't know how many can skate in a rink.

Normally I'm up for anything with these kids.  It's been years since I roller skated in a rink and have no desire to break a hip or arm, so I will not be going out there Woman LOL

Trusted Contributor

Nothing going on,just perfect weather for a change.

im getting around good with just a cane. Have physical therapy twice a week.

hubby finally got some yard work done.was thinking it would never dry out to do anything.

Honored Contributor

I just got home from the party and yes I rollerskated in a rink without falling down and killing myself.

Related image

Trusted Contributor

Way to go  Bernie! Would have loved to see that. In my young days we went roller skating every weekend

Respected Contributor

@Bird mamaI use to roller skate years ago. Not sure I would be brave enough to do it nowWoman Surprised  I pulled out the gray Born bag today. Love that bag. On our next trip, I'm going to look for a wallet to match. I have a silver one that I'm using now. It looks good.

I read your post about Presto. Had you changed perfume or something different in make-up like lip balm?

Honored Contributor

@VenturaHighway  Nope, didn't change a thing with Presto.  I think she was trying to be dominant.