Honored Contributor

Re: Back Fence - October 2019

I'm so glad that you were able to video chat with the kids in Colorado. 

Maybe the Colorado Grandma will give you an extra video chat now and then @Winifred  Heart

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

The wind was whipping around again today and I was really cold when I went outside to feed the birds this morning and this afternoon.  I must be getting thin skin Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Hello all,

I'm having pizza for lunch so I'm leaving a couple of these

here if anyone wants a snack.

Image result for little caesars extra most bestest

I'm also leaving garden salad (for the health conscious among us, lol)

Image result for garden salad cloverleaf restaurant

Honored Contributor

Boy am I aggravated.  AT&T sends me an email that my bill is ready (even though I get a paper bill) and my internet is going up $5.  Yea, they mentioned it on the September bill but I still would have been aggravated if I read it a few weeks ago, sigh.  Makes no sense to me and when I read the link explaining why is makes even less sense.  I just have internet with them because they got on my nerves over the years with their price increases so I took cell service elsewhere and discontinued the house phone.  I don't want their cable.  The things you gotta go through to connect online.

Honored Contributor

Okay Freddie @Winifred   It's been too long since we've heard from you.  What's going on?

Respected Contributor

Sorry I haven't checked in lately. Nothing wrong, just tired a lot and trying to get some things done. Did have a trek to the lab for some work to be done this coming Monday - or Tuesday - to check on what the old body looks like after finishing the treatments. This work is all for the Oncologist. and I have an appointment with him in a couple weeks. That radiation sure did NOT provide me any more energy.

Winds so horribly strong - and cold - cannot sit out and eat. Actually can't get outside too much - that stuff is horrible. Sadly too is every day another one or two sires. We just keep praying. I have NEVER seen so many bad fires so close together. There is a fire now called the Getty fire that is still a dangerous thing around the Paul Getty Museum. A fire also near the Reagan Museum. Quite honestly I am far more worried about have the Getty place suffer - what is placed there is awesome.

Hope all had a good day

Honored Contributor

Freddie @Winifred   thanks for popping in and letting us know that you are as okay as you can be right now. Woman Happy

We're in the midst of a rain pattern.  So far nothing really torrential just consecutive days of rain with a snow mixture expected tomorrow and Saturday.  I wish there was some way that I could wave my arm and send what we are getting to California for a week.  Anything to help the firefighters.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

not a whole lot of kids tonight,told hubby to give them extra candy. It's 70 deg. OutsidešŸ˜.

sending you good vibes Winifred. Hope you feel better.

Respected Contributor

Got the new thread for November done - now I am off to bed!