Honored Contributor

hello all

birdmama, that blue chair will give a splash of color to your room. if you have to many drab colors it washes out the room, this blue will give you uplift. 

not much here today

same old stuff 

did chores,

did walk

folded laundry all put away

warmer today but that north wind still makes for heavy coat weather today with ski cap. now warmth isn't due in till tuesday,this polar vortex just isn't moving fast at all to clear out. taking its sweet time.

ok guys later.

Honored Contributor

hey all

not much here.

same ol' stamp today

nothing new to report

winds are a changing to warm temps hopefully tomorrow up to 60 degree range.

winds still out of north so coolish still heavy coat with ski cap and gloves needed for my walk.

not much else guys later.

Honored Contributor

Hello all, my blue pillows from Target are on track to be delivered today.  The chair I ordered from Home Depot was allegedly shipped on Friday March 5th.  I highlight the word allegedly because there has not been a single update since it left Ontario California.  Unless they strapped that chair to mule I would think it's hit at least one other UPS hub by now.

The last time this happened with a birdhouse that I ordered from Home Depot, the birdhouse never really left anywhere and I had to re-order.  

The original delivery date for the chair is this Thursday and if I didn't have a dental appointment in the morning, I wouldn't be concerned about arrival time. 

I just ordered a pair a sandals from DSW.  They're kinda crazy looking, lol.

Taffyta Wedge Sandal

It's Spring Step's L'Artiste line and I've wanted to try these for some time.  My foot kinda falls between narrow and medium so I thought I would try these with the multiple points of adjustability, plus I had a $20 off coupon.

Something different to wear in the summer with my jeans.  

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Trusted Contributor

Birdmama,I just now read a article in the paper about how long it's taking to get furniture delivered. Seems as tho yours is pretty quick,as most takes weeks or even months. Like everything else these days! 
Our temps are supposed to be high 60's to 70's the next few days. I can finally open the windows!

Honored Contributor

hey all

finally am here, busy busy day for me.

put up several items in the yard for spring/summer stuff pulled items out of the shed. Put up my massive clothes lines. Umbrella clothes line paid arm leg for it. Sure hope no one steals it. To darn heavy to lift it and put up and bring out next day, just can;t do it any longer. So dh put it up, sure hope no one steals it. Paid an arm and leg for this clothes line. Anyway, sheet day, 4 huge loads of laundry all folded and put away

absolutely delightful today, windows are finally open.

ok guys later

Honored Contributor

Is the kind of clothesline you are talking about @viva923 ?

First Lady Rotary Outdoor Umbrella Clothesline | Clotheslines.com

I have a clothesline pole that is kind of tipping towards the house.  It's metal and set in concrete so it's not gonna fall over. 

There's this thing that's attached to the house and the lines run out of it and attach to the clothesline pole.

Drynatural Retractable Clothesline Wall Mounted Clothes Dryer Line,  Features 5 Line, 57.5ft Attached Rope, Good for Indoor Outdoor Use, White:  Amazon.in: Home & Kitchen

If only mine looked that nice ^^^ 

It's goes together like this

Amazon.com: Household Essentials 5 Line Retractable Clothesline with Single  Post: Home & Kitchen

Anyway, the clothesline feeder thing on the house might be a montgomery ward item it's that old.  The lever that you move to tighten the line is rusted in place so my lines get a little saggy. 

I've been thinking of trying to get that clotheline feeder contraption off the bricks on my house (without messing up my bricks, gonna need wd40 for the rusted up bolts) and I thought I might dig the pole on the other end off the ground.

I thought about getting me one of those umbrella things.

I like the thought of having a clothesline.  Most if not all of my neighbors got rid of their clotheslines years ago.  I don't know, maybe I'm old fashioned, I like having one.  I could always get a new clothesline pole and line feeder contraption and just re-do the set up. 

Honored Contributor

hey all

birdmama yup that is the clothes line except mine holds over 8 washer loads of clothes. used it today.

bad day last night

my MAC computer bit the dust, update killed it. apple made it worse it won't even turn on now.

genius bar appoint on friday to see if we can salvage the computer 

dh brother had stroke last night. hip replaced yesterday morn all went well last night he was life flighted to a major hospital that is all we know so far. dh will call tonight to see what is going on, dh is working today. found all this out this morn.

anyway,later guys

Honored Contributor

Oh boy, you are having a bad day @viva923   Sorry about the computer cr@pping out and really sorry to read about your brother in law.  

Honored Contributor

hey all

b i l not good news today

he was rushed back into surg this morn to remove part of skull to relieve pressure on brain. and more clots where found this morn in ct scan.

otherwise all quiet here

'hung clothes out to dry

did chores

did walk

later guys

Trusted Contributor

sorry to hear about your brother In Law, Viv

a lot of the neighborhoods  ban clothes lines.   but there is nothing like smelling fresh air dried laundry minus bird poop of course.   

This is is a tough month for me. I think it’s because of then keep talking about one year since they recognized Corona.   Merle and I were starting to cough about this time and of course he went to hospital on march 28 th.   I never dreamed I’d never touch him again   He died April 29.   If the drs knew then what they know now, he might have made it.   I know he’s in a better place and that is comforting.   

The days are getting longer and that’s very good.  Were trying to get taxes together and it will be such a relief.  Then I will feel much more confident that I understand.  My front window is finally in and installed. It sure has been windy.