Trusted Contributor

Re: Back Fence - March 2021

[ Edited ]

Bernie,I think booth  chairs are nice!

Had my first COVID vaccine this morning. It was run by Wall Mart and was exceptionally smoothly run. I got my first Pfizer dose. Was in and out in less than 45 mins,it was all senior citizens.got my next appointment also.

Honored Contributor

Let us know how you are feeling tomorrow @Epicurean 

I changed my mind on the chair.  I think I might get this one from Home Depot instead, lol.  As you can see this is my problem.... usually something resonates with me immediately and maybe I'm trying too hard Woman Very Happy

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Trusted Contributor

Bernie,I think the last one is the nicest. I had a similar chair for a long time. Eventually had it recovered,but just last year got rid of it.figured we got our moneys worth out of it.

Ill let you know how I'm doing tomorrow. With fibromyalgia I may not notice a little more pain than normal. My daughter had muscle pain. If it's bad I'm allowed to take a extra muscle relaxer. We'll see

Honored Contributor

I'm currently watching The Boy with Green Hair (1948) starring Dean Stockwell and Pat O'Brien.  It's a fantasy drama filmed in  Technicolor and Dean Stockwell is Peter a young war orphan who is subject to ridicule after his hair mysteriously turns green.  It's an anti-war theme with a message on how war affects children.

I've always thought Dean Stockwell has a charm about him.  This is my first time seeing him in a film when he was a child and my goodness he was such a beautiful kid.

The Boy With Green Hair | MovieTickets

They sure don't make movies like this anymore.  

Honored Contributor

hey all

not much today, same ol stuff

did chores,

did morn walk

folded clothes when i got home, all p ut away

i know of that movie the boy with green hair, really could not get into it, so i have never seen the movie fully.

ok guys later

Trusted Contributor

well,I had my vaccination 24 hrs. ago and hardly notice it. The only time it even bothered me was this morning when I was in bed and turned on to my side. I'm very pleased 👍

Honored Contributor

@viva923   It was a good movie.  Dean Stockwell did such a great job (he was only 12 and looked even younger) with deep subject matter.  

Honored Contributor

I'm glad you aren't feeling bad following your first vaccination @Epicurean 

Honored Contributor

hey all

not much here today

same ol stuff

did chores

still chilly outside, change over will begin tomorrow to more warmer temps.

not much else. Later guys

Honored Contributor

I ended up ordering the second chair that I talked about (from Home Depot).

LOKATSE HOME Denim Polyester Nailhead Trim Wingback Chair-AC18813 - The  Home Depot

The sofa and recliner in the family room are brown and I wanted a pop of color, lol.  You can't tell by this picture but I'd swear when I zoomed into the photo on Home Depots site I saw specks of brown in here.

I bought two of this pillow from Target sometime around the holiday (I think).

Right now they are on the sofa.  I love this pillow so much that I just ordered 2 in blue.

I'm gonna put the 2 blue ones on the sofa and one of the terra cotta ones on the new chair when it gets here and figure that will pull it all together, Woman Very Happy

We'll see how it goes.