Honored Contributor

Good Morning and Welcome old friends and new to the Back Fence.

40 Beautiful Garden Fence Ideas

In the spirit of eating healthy, I'm leaving whole wheat cranberry muffins for a snack.  This is a recipe approved by the American Heart Association Woman Happy

Whole-Wheat Cranberry Muffins | American Heart Association Recipes

I'm also leaving whole wheat bluberry muffins (Betty Crocker recipe)

Whole Wheat-Blueberry Muffins Recipe - BettyCrocker.com

I'm leaving some Smart Balance if you want to 'butter' your muffin.  I've been using Smart Balance since... gotta be 2004.  I even bake with it.  It's good and good for you.

I can't find a smaller photo (sorry)

Smart Balance® Original Spreadable Butter | Smart Balance®

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@Bird mama I love Smart Balance and have been using it for about 10 years.

Honored Contributor

hey all

smart balance spread is excellent ate that all the time before i was told no more by doctors, so everything is plain jane for me.

not much here

did chores,

did morn walk,got it in before the next round of rain moved in. at 2 inch mark for past 48 hour of non stop rain.

not much else. clothes in dryer.

ok guys later

Respected Contributor

Re: Back Fence - March 2021

[ Edited ]

@Bird mama  I just love that picture of those flowers and fence. Spring is coming! Thank you for the muffins.

Trusted Contributor

Horray! Go for my vaccination on this Thursday. Don't know which one and don't care...

Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids   I started using smart balance when my husband needed to use it years ago and I just kept with it.

@viva923  you're not allowed any kind of spread on toast or toaster waffles, etc?  I've never been heavy handed with butter, margarine or anything like that since I was a kid.  That said, I'd choke on dry toast, lol.

@Epicurean So glad to read that you are on schedule for your vaccine.  I signed myself and my sister up at the local Meijer's.  Neither of us is in the early eligibility however I'm hoping the Johnson and Johnson vaccine being in the pipeline will speed that up.  Actually I'm hoping for the J&J.

Honored Contributor

hey all

birdmama, i have no choice, have to eat super plain, you get use to it after awhile. all i drink is water, no soda,no alcohol of any kind, been like this for several years. homemade oatmeal is my morn meal no matter what with bananas 2 of them, supposedly they are good for high blood pressure.

not much else today

chores,

walk

sheet day 4th load ready to fold

sunny but OH MY IT IS SUPER DUPER CHILLY TODAY, a very brisk cold wind straight out of the north.

ok guys later.

Honored Contributor

hey all

not much here today

did chores

did morn walk

folded clothes all put away

sunny but on coolish side

not much else guys

later

Honored Contributor

hey all

should have my repeat stamp on today

did morn chores,

did morn walk

semi sunny with a very cool wind today

not much else,later guys

Honored Contributor

Hello all, not much going on with me either.  I spent more time than I should have looking at accent chairs online yesterday.  I bought this chair from Kohl's in January, all I had to do was put the legs on it.

Madison Park Dev Chair - On Sale - Overstock - 9811705

I like the style and feel of this chair and it's offered in a beige (too light of a color for what I want) and blue-green (too much green for what I want, lol).

I wanted either a coral or denim blue accent chair for the family room.  Macy's having a sale and I'm thinking of maybe ordering this one. 

Madison Park Addy Hardwood Chair, Blue - Transitional - Armchairs And  Accent Chairs - by GwG Outlet