Honored Contributor

Oh no @viva923  I'm praying for your BIL.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Betty @yock   this is a rough time for you for sure.  I vividly remember this period of time and Merle going into the hospital. Heart

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@yock  Thinking of you at this time of year. God bless.

@viva923  Prayers for your BIL and SIL and family.

Trusted Contributor

yock,one year must seem either like yesterday or a million years ago. I hope your good memories help you through this rough time.

viva,so sorry to hear of your BIL's stroke. Will think good thoughts for him and your hubby.

Honored Contributor

hello all

did chores and such

did walk

folded clothes.

dh took my mac into apple store it is done for. man told him after doing the checks that shelf life for the innards for that computer was 5-7 yrs. i got 7 years out of it. it was a reel to reel inside and new ones are all solid state. quicker,peppier and such. anyway. dh got a new computer he is coming home to call apple to get the new computer set up and running,hope i will be back on big computer tonight.

was going to hang out but gosh this morn we had some showery weather roll thru didn't want to take a chance, well, sun is out now I kick myself for not hanging out. oh well

not much else.later guys

Honored Contributor

Re: Back Fence - March 2021

[ Edited ]

Good Morning, we had milder temps on Thursday and Friday but the price for that was gusty wind.  I did the grocery shopping yesterday, my chair arrived in 2 boxes (assembly required which is why it arrived so quickly) and the lawn mower guy swung buy and picked up my mower for maintenance.

I'll probably assemble the chair today.

Honored Contributor

hey all

am back

setting new computer what a PAIN

LATER GUYS

Honored Contributor

hey all

got the majority of computer set up. did all my major sites I use daily or weekly or pay bills on, the remainder can wait as i use them,will do the passwords and codes then.

did chores,

forgot time change so woke up later than normal changed all clocks.

hung out a large load of clothes hope they dry very blustery windy today. hope they do dry

ok guys later.

Honored Contributor

I've always found daylight savings time interesting.  I know this is gonna sound crazy however I've alway thought it was pretty arrogant of mankind (in general) to think they have the authority to substract or add an hour to day.  I've lived with birds long enought to sync my circadian rhythm with theirs - we live by daylight - what the clock say is of no consequence.

Since the rest of society adjusted their clocks I moved mine forward an hour after I woke up this morning Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Back Fence - March 2021

[ Edited ]

So here a couple of new chair related photos:

The first photo shows the components out of the box.  Basically it included a seat, two arms, the back, feet and a matching fabric lumbar pillow.

IMG_20210313_123451 (312x400).jpg

Here's the chair when it was done.  I put the terracotta pillow on it just because I could.  The lumbar pillow is now on it.

IMG_20210313_175804 (323x400).jpg

You know, I've done a lot of 'assembly required' and this is the first time I put an accent chair together.  It can accommodate a weight up to 250 pounds and it's really comfy to sit in.