Respected Contributor

Back Fence - Let's sit and chat for February 2021

[ Edited ]

I looked really hard and could not find a February thread. If I missed it please let me know. I do not get offended just embarrassed I did not catch the original post. Sigh.

Anyone has a right to start these threads - or any thread. No one has any stock to give orders re that.

Weather still not nice enough out here in Sou Cal to si outside. No sir, no way.

Enjoy your day people.

Honored Contributor

Re: Let's sit and chat for February 2021

@Winifred 

There's a Happy February! thread and the February 2021 Bird's Nest thread.

The Bee Hive is a seasonal thread and you can post there, too.

Join us!

I'm sure any of these threads would be happy to sit and chat. Heart

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Love February even though it's difficult to spell...remembering to put in the extra "r".  I don't like the weather here during this month in NC since we're more apt to get the cold stuff now right before spring. 

What I do love is the call I received 49 yrs. ago that my son was born and we should get on a plane and pick him up. Only 4 days old, but such a beautiful baby with a head full of dark hair and the most beautiful hands. I starred at him for 4 hours during the flight home. I think I gave hoim a bottle and may have changed his diaper (with the help of the lady in the next aisle). I'd never even held a baby that little before. He was my miracle.....and still brings me joy.

Valued Contributor

@Shanus  That is a beautiful story.

Honored Contributor

@pprmntstx   Thanks. Uh huh and 2 months later I was pregnant with my daughter. Oh well. I wouldn't trade either of them, but those first 6 years until school started were hectic!!

Honored Contributor

hello all,

was told to come here since NO feb back fence thread.

ok guys am here. 

Nothing new later

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm just doing a word search puzzle. Got the tv on in the background.

Honored Contributor

Yesterday, I started a new throw (for over the legs) in bright, bright colors.  A definite yellow and the other yarn a definite carrot color.  Just had a need to do those colors.  Talk about sunny!!  Then I did a few rows of those colors all mixed from ICE in Turkey, and they dye the most beautiful colors together.  I needed something cheery.  This is working.

Have a good and safe day to all.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Freddie @Winifred   I didn't start the Back Fence thread for February because you said I beat you to it when I started the January thread Heart

Anyways, I put a link in the January Back Fence thread to come over to this one.

Now that that's settled, there really hasn't been much going on with me.  I'm happy to see the sunshine after a few gloomy looking days.  I'm debating on whether or not to order my Kaytee Fiesta finch seed from Chewy.  Chew sent me a $15 off coupon which sounds great except the last time I ordered the finch seed, the contents were in the box because the bag split.

See?  These are the deep thoughts I'm having Woman Very Happy

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

hello all

not much here today

stopping by to say Hello

cold and windy today. bundle up weather for my walking.

ok guys later