Honored Contributor

I have no baby pictures of myself.  My album only goes back to pictures of me at 2 and up.  I do not know why.....never asked my Mom why... wish I had...

I was not adopted, but I was the third child and have the thinist photo album of the three of us.

Anyone else never seen a "baby" picture of themselves? 

Trusted Contributor

me! not one. i'm the youngest of 5. my first photo was probably 2 years old, so you can imagine how much i cherish that. 

Esteemed Contributor

Me, I'm the 4th of 5 children but there isn't pictures of any of us. Maybe a handful of my oldest sister. I have one picture of myself when I was a toddler, studio picture and then just school pics growing up and most are just awful.

Respected Contributor

SeaMaiden,  my sister did the same with her younger son, his album is far smaller than her first born, they are 2 yrs apart and the 2nd boy's baby album is skimpy by comparison. Both kids are adored as I'm sure you were.

I'm first born, but my parents have always favored my younger sister far more than me.

I don't give it thought, I just tell them - hey when it's time for you two to go with one of us - SHE's your girl!

Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

I have one that my father took and he gave it to me years ago.  It's pretty cute, if I do say so myself. 

The mother never did like me, so I suppose that's why she never had any.  The only other pic I have is a Polaroid my father also took when I was graduating from high school, as well as a school pic of that year.

I actually recall, on the day I graduated, some friends had picked me up to go to graduation and we stopped off up on the hill and smoked a joint (this was 1972).   So, we get to the grad and are all a bit high.  Then, as I was walking up the aisle my father kept jumping out from his seat and shooting pics with the flash on.   It was really kind of blowing my mind like - stop, please!  In retrospect, it's pretty funny though.  Smiley Very Happy

Valued Contributor

@SeaMaiden 

Same here.  I'm the youngest of four and the first picture of me was when I was about one and a half years old.

I was a twin and born very premature.  My sister didn't survive.  I'm guessing the focus was on my survival and, I didn't look too photogenic.  I never asked why either.  

Respected Contributor

No baby photo's of me, but my brother who is older than me of course there are pictures of him. Same is true with my two sons the oldest has many more photo's than the youngest. Such is life !!!!

Esteemed Contributor

I don't have any either. I know my dad took movies and such but I don't know what ever happened to them. The earliest I have pictures is my class picture from the first grade my friend sent me several years ago.

Honored Contributor

Re: Baby pictures

[ Edited ]

To all who shared @Meowingkitty @sann @shy bobcat @chickenbutt @MoonieBaby @qvcfreak 

thankyou!  Now I do not feel "unusual" or odd....I guess it happens. 

@chickenbutt  Laughed at your post! So funny! Yes, those days were pretty wild and free!  😄

Respected Contributor

For my husband's birthday (he is 64), his mother sent a baby picture of him.  We framed it and have it in our living room.  

It was such a nice gift! 

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York