Honored Contributor

BEST birthday ever🎈🎈🎈

[ Edited ]

This year spouse hit a milestone "70" so we had planned picnic bbq with our friends & family were to fly in.  Our bdays are a day apart, but, he's still older😉😉😉.  

Of course, COVID had changed our plans and I was sad BUT what wonderful friends and family we have!!!  

From this morning when I got up to my "crazy" spouse buying me lottery tickets equaling my age ..oh hope I'm a BIG winner!! ( My dream is to have David from "My Lottery Dream House" help me find my dream home on the beach🤞🏻).  He had them "hidden" all over ... I'll be scratching for days...

We always go to the pool for our morning walk. We have a group of friends there ...they had balloons, a nice new towel for my chaise and beautiful cards for us!

In between, we received calls from family & friends.  Beautiful cards, flowers and best gift of all drawings from our GD with "fun" gifts for us (beach bag for me & big tub of double bubble for spouse)-- I think we are spoiled!!

And tonight had a small bday cake to celebrate!  I decorated it!

Thoroughly enjoyed our bdays even though plans needed to be changed...we are truly blessed🙂🥳

(I completely forgot Q had CIJ all day🙄 and I love to watch it!)

D072FBB5-1D65-4EE7-8C75-E68B8496A770.jpeg

Honored Contributor

Re: BEST birthday ever🎈🎈🎈

Sounds like you had a wonderful day! Smiley Happy

Happy Birthday to you and your DH!!!

Esteemed Contributor

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!

Glad you had a wonderful day.

Respected Contributor

Happy Birthday to you and Mr. Homedecor!!!  What a great day you had and loved all the special touches people in your lives showered upon y'all.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Happy birthday to YOU and your DH for reaching his milestone!!! I'm glad you had a FANTASTIC day!!!Advocate-Art _ London - Marbella - New York.jpg

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Respected Contributor

@homedecor1  Happy Birthday to you both. Hope you had a great day.  You’re right he’s older. My son and his fiancé have the same birthday born in the same hospital three years apart. Anyway Happy Birthday 🎊🎈🎁 

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1    Have the happiest of birthdays.  Sounds like you did!

Screenshot_20200725-214758~2.png

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Happy Birthday to both of you!! Sounds like a fun and memorable day of celebrating!!

Respected Contributor

You and your loving family really knew how to put into practice the old adage, "when life gives you lemons, make lemonade!"

I am so glad you and DH had a wonderful and memorable birthday celebration!

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1   It sounds like you had a great day!  Happy birthday!🎉🎂

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau