Honored Contributor

Re: BAD STORMS HEADED OUR WAY

@Shanus wrote:

Molly and I are setting up DH's walk-in closet w/ pillow, blanket, snacks (hers and mine), water, flashlight and cell phone w/ charger. Apparently tornadoes are possible. 

Anyone else in this path, take it seriously and be safe. Alabama was hit hard!!

@Shanus 

Here too.

DH, 3 cats, 2 dogs, & me, all set up for a dash to the closet.

Best Wishes to all in the path.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

praying that you are able to stay safe !!

Esteemed Contributor

Praying that all affected be shielded from harm.

Esteemed Contributor

All of you please be safe!

Honored Contributor

Thanks to everyone for prayers and wishes of safety. Thinking of all who may be in the path of this storm.

Please don't try to be heros...Be ready and stay safe.

Trusted Contributor

Prayers for everyone's safety who is in the path of these storms.  You know the Wizard of OZ takes on a whole new view when it gets real and it's your house that might be the one picked up!!  Blessings for a better weather forecast.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Shanus 

You're welcome to move up here any time!  We'll have lunch and Molly can run in the mountains!

Stay safe!!!  This is where I drive to work!Smiley Happy

See the source image

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@Shanus , et al, be safe!

Has anyone heard from @Hooty lately?  I have been missing her posts.  S (aka Lilysmom)

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@Shanus 

You're welcome to move up here any time!  We'll have lunch and Molly can run in the mountains!

Stay safe!!!  This is where I drive to work!Smiley Happy

See the source image

@ECBG   What southern hospitality!!! We love your area...gorgeous...and visit often. Molly NEVER goes off leash, A beagle follows their nose and it'd be days until she comes back. I know your city is so dog friendly. We missed her so on one trip that the following time up, we bought her with us and stayed in one of the many pet friendly hotels. It was great having her with us, crated her in the room while we went for dinners, but she joined us outdoors for patio dining for beakfast and lunch. We've probably seen each other many times and never knew it. I always went to the art galleries in town and the lg. Craft Guild...go crazy in there. I even purchased silver jewelry which I try not to do since I make my own...such unusual pieces I couldn't resist. 

We will definitely meet, if I get up there again, have lunch and I'll ditch DH. He loves to have spa day at the Biltmore, which I think is under a different name now. We were there last time and still a gorgeous destination...had dinner in the bar...with my feet dangling off the stool. LOL

Honored Contributor

@Lilysmom1 wrote:

@Shanus , et al, be safe!

Has anyone heard from @Hooty lately?  I have been missing her posts.  S (aka Lilysmom)

@Lilysmom1   We made it with a few limbs down, some wind and thinder and lightening late in the evening. The tornados turned before coming my way...so grateful. 

Hope everyone else stayed safe and had no significant damage. Heart