Honored Contributor

Molly and I are setting up DH's walk-in closet w/ pillow, blanket, snacks (hers and mine), water, flashlight and cell phone w/ charger. Apparently tornadoes are possible. 

Anyone else in this path, take it seriously and be safe. Alabama was hit hard!!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: BAD STORMS HEADED OUR WAY

@Shanus 

Please,Stay safe!!!!!...............  (sending prayers your way)

Honored Contributor

May G-d keep you and yours, and all those in the path of this storm (these storms) free from harm, injury, illness and/or death.  

Honored Contributor

@Shanus 

Ours too, S/E coastal GA, stay safe!Heart

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@Shanus 

Ours too, S/E coastal GA, stay safe!Heart

@KingstonsMom 

Praying for your safety too............ and all in the path of  these  storms..

Esteemed Contributor

@Shanus 😮May God surround your family, and anyone else in the direction of nature's fury, with his loving arms of PROTECTION, and comfort!🙏 Stay safe!

~~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@Shanus , prayers coming to you for everyone's safety. Bless you. Keep us posted.

Honored Contributor

That storm came through NM a couple of days ago and I've never seen such wind.  I'd open the door for my dogs to go out.  They'd take one look and back up, deciding to stay inside.  

@Shanus    You're smart to prepare.  Be safe! 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I'm in N AL and mostly we got flooding in the normal places.  We didn't even get high winds or much in the way of lightning.  Even our local news isn't reporting on any widespread damage across the state.  I had to Google to find any AL storm damage at all.  Not complaining, and I do feel badly for the people who lost property.  I haven't heard of any injuries or deaths.  Locally, we did have a couple of rescues of people from their cars after driving into flood water.  

As much as they warned this storm, I'm glad it didn't end up being like the similarly warned April 27 2011 storms.  

Esteemed Contributor

Just read - is everyone okay? Central Midwest here. Sirens went off last Monday. but good the last couple of days. 

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau