Trusted Contributor

Re: B-day Gift suggestions please

Can you talk or email your cousin secertly and ask her what her girlfriend might like? Maybe she can give you a couple ideas so you don't waste your money on something she won't like or use. 

Trusted Contributor

Another idea would be a gift card for a pedicure? I would LOVE to get that!!

Trusted Contributor

What about a nice frame?  Most people have treasured pictures they like to place around their home.

Snarky responders need not reply. Move along and share your views elsewhere.
Honored Contributor

Someone suggested a gift certificate for a pedicure because they would love to get one but not everyone wants one.  I know I cannot stand anyone messing with my feet and there are many like me.  I still say if you don't know what she would like don't get something you would like.  Just ask your cousin for suggestions.   That sounds easy enough. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think a beautiful shawl to wear in the fall or winter..or a nice throw for her sofa or bed...ask your cousin what colors would work for the throw.

Frequent Contributor

I appreciate everyone taking the time to post your suggestions.  I am still undecided so I just may wind up with a gift certificate or I  may do the luminara candle from Bed Bath with a gift receipt so she can exchange it for something else. She lives a 7 hour road trip away  and there is a BB&B in her town.  I am thinking about a few of the suggestions---shawl, throw and frame.  

Thanks so much!

Respected Contributor

@maisiebrook Why not make her a small family album .