Honored Contributor

Re: Autumn Has Arrived at the Bird's Nest - October 2016

Image result for Northern cardinal

Honored Contributor

Respected Contributor

Possum, this house was built in 1952 and I freeze in it. My parents bought it around 1962 and my husband and daughter and I lived here until Dad retired from the Army - perhaps a good two years. Had a wall heater - still does, UGH - and we use to stay warm in every room during cold weather. Not so anymore - I FREEZE inside this house. I think a big part of it is the windows have all been replace from single pane to double pane, tinted. That sure keeps the heat out and no, although my parents said they were going to change the wall heater - never happened. It is the biggest wall heater you can buy but DOES NOT heat any room but the living room - weird - that use to not be the case. Must say however, most of the time one does not have to turn the ACs on until late in the day - that does not hold true all the time however. Today I was wearing a sweater inside and went outside and had to take it off. LOL.

Great pictures Possum, many thanks. So now I understand why you are always ahead of the game. LOL - with regard to y our posts that is and I am sure most everything else.

WE HAD SOME RAIN TODAY - so very exciting. Nothing drastic at all in fact it was quite puny but it WAS RAIN. Water fell from the heavens - thank you Lord.

Hope all had a good day - I am tired, have had NO HELP from Shannon at all in several days - she is on a tanget AGAIN and I guess as usual. Not sure what I am going to do as I do need help with this precious children. Will try and figure it out.

Respected Contributor

Image result for Monday Funny

Respected Contributor

Image result for picture bird quotes

Respected Contributor

Respected Contributor

Respected Contributor

Honored Contributor

Kitten Saved from Hurricane Matthew Gets Tiny Sweater and New Home:

This precious llittle kitten was rescued from the flooding caused by Hurricane Matthew.   He's doing well and has been adopted into a loving forever home. Heart

His 'turtleneck' shirt is a white sock, cut to fit his tiny body. Cat Happy

Honored Contributor

allatok_oszi_tajban_19: