Respected Contributor

Well, my DD was not able to go back to work today. She had another bad night and morning. The doctor will not release her to go back to work. All the biopsies are not back yet. Man, that takes a long time. I know my patience are about rung out. She is so miserable and frustrated.Woman Frustrated Until those come back the GI doctor will not prescribe anything yet. 

Honored Contributor

Oooh the bobcat looks like a baby @mousiegirl   Nature is so stressed right now Woman Sad

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

The kids at the school near me start tomorrow; 1/2 a day @Leeny 

Honored Contributor

Thank you Betty @yock 

Honored Contributor

It's hot and humid here too today @viva923   It came on overnight and a cold front is moving through later so we are gonna rock and roll with storms.  

Honored Contributor

I have compassion for anyone who isn't feeling good @Leeny   I have a special place in my heart for folks who have digestive issues/trauma because I cannot stand feeling sick to my stomach.  I remember when my Ma had to be trached and get a stomach tube.  The doctors were more worried about the stomach tube which proved to be problematic and they had to go back in and do an adjustment because of bleeding.  Doctor said that the stomach and digestive system was such a nightmare because neither like being fussed with.  You would think cutting a hole in someone's throat would be worse, but no.

Trusted Contributor

Re: August 2022 Bird's Nest

[ Edited ]

The G I system is so complex and does so many things in the medical field it's often called " the second brain".

leeny,I will say a prayer for you daughter. I can't imagine how upset she is over all this.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@Bird mama 

You know why are tummies are so sensitive to pain? I found we have hundreds, if not thousands of nerve ending in our abdomen. I am praying so hard for her to get her test results back soon so this can all start getting treated properly. I have digestive issues myself, but not the same as what she is dealing with. 

I feel rotten today and I believe a lot of it is stress and this humid and hot lousy weather we have been dealt. 

@Bird mama wrote:

I have compassion for anyone who isn't feeling good @Leeny   I have a special place in my heart for folks who have digestive issues/trauma because I cannot stand feeling sick to my stomach.  I remember when my Ma had to be trached and get a stomach tube.  The doctors were more worried about the stomach tube which proved to be problematic and they had to go back in and do an adjustment because of bleeding.  Doctor said that the stomach and digestive system was such a nightmare because neither like being fussed with.  You would think cutting a hole in someone's throat would be worse, but no.

Respected Contributor

@Epicurean 

Thank You for the prayers. It is taking its toll that is for sure.

@Epicurean wrote:

The G I system is so complex and does so many things in the medical field it's often called " the second brain".

leeny,I will say a prayer for you daughter. I can't imagine how upset she is over all this.

Honored Contributor

hello all

not much at all today

tomorrow have 2 appoints within 2 hours of each other,my hair cut was cancelled on friday hair lady will be at doctor office all day so my appoint was moved to thursday,dentist is tomorrow too, going to be hustling to get things done tomorrow to get these appoints out of the way.

later all