Respected Contributor

@Epicurean 

I am right there with you. I have the back issue and fibro also. Now with the osteoporosis it's a balancing act. My kids keep saying to me, "keep moving", well that's easier said then done. 

@Epicurean wrote:

Haven't been  around,nothing much going on. My back/side pain kept me awake to almost 3 this morning. Just don't feel like doing anything. Tomorrow I'm going to make myself do something constructive,besides just sitting around. When my back and my fibromyalgia act up at the same time I'm just not worth a dam! 
This too shall pass.💓

Respected Contributor

@Bird mama 

Hey if it's something that runs in the family, then that is genetic-- I would say. It's just like macular degeneration, that is genetic too. It doesn't mean the whole darn family may get it, but you can bet someone in the bunch will. I wish they bottled energy that lasted..Woman Frustrated

Went grocery shopping today. DH had to go back to the car as he gets so fatigued so quickly. I just have to do the push to get it done. I didn't have a lot to get, but the store we go to for the hard to find things is so darn large. I just take my time and it takes me so long to get done. I tried that on line ordering and that is awful too.

I finally ordered and received the Campanelli cleaning kit. I love it so far. DH cleaned the ceiling fan blades in no time at all. No ladder or towels, nada, How do you like yours??

Honored Contributor

@Leeny wrote:

@Bird mama 

Hey if it's something that runs in the family, then that is genetic-- I would say. It's just like macular degeneration, that is genetic too. It doesn't mean the whole darn family may get it, but you can bet someone in the bunch will. I wish they bottled energy that lasted..Woman Frustrated

Went grocery shopping today. DH had to go back to the car as he gets so fatigued so quickly. I just have to do the push to get it done. I didn't have a lot to get, but the store we go to for the hard to find things is so darn large. I just take my time and it takes me so long to get done. I tried that on line ordering and that is awful too.

I finally ordered and received the Campanelli cleaning kit. I love it so far. DH cleaned the ceiling fan blades in no time at all. No ladder or towels, nada, How do you like yours??

@Leeny   I have many sets, love them!

Honored Contributor

I like mine @Leeny   It's nice have the extension pole on those days when I feel uncoordinated, which is many days. 

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Re: August 2022 Bird's Nest

[ Edited ]

@Leeny wrote:

@Bird mama 

Oh you are not over stepping. I am just sorry I haven't been posting on a regular basis. Between our DD and myself and DH, it's like a nut house around here without the squirrels. 

DD is getting some results in and the news is not horrible, but not great either. She has been diagnosed with a rare form of colitis. The biopsies are not back yet to find out what triggered this disease. It is a auto-immune disease. So they are not treating her yet due to they want to be sure what is exactly the trigger or triggers. She can't have any allergy testing yet either. It is frustrating to say the least.

I am not feeling my best since my epidural injections. I think this time around either the anesthetic or the steroids are playing hard ball on me. I have that awful shaky feeling and of course that darn fatigue which doesn't ever leave me. 

So that's the latest for DD and I. DH went to his eye appointment and that didn't go well either. He has macular degeneration and no increase in his prescription will help with it at this time. Although he can get a script for glasses to help with being on the computer. This will help, but not be perfect. I am afraid his reading days are over. Woman Sad

@Leeny   DH's Aunt had this, and she had a machine that allowed her to read, huge print.

Honored Contributor

hello all

not to much here today

NO hang o ut, ultra humid super thick cloud cover this morn, wind off ocean so very damp, zero wind velocity

did normal chores, sun is just peaking o ut of the cloud cover now.

ok guys later

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama  and everyone, here is another critter in the area, this Bobcat is young.

Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl @Bird mama And All ``

Well here it is another Sunday night. Tomorrow is another drudge.. laundry day. I know @viva923  doesn't mind, as she is our little mascot for laundry. I guess in reality it just means here is another Monday. Never did care for Monday's. Woman Frustrated

My DD is going to try and go back to work tomorrow. She tells me she is beginning to feel better. She's been off for 18 days. I hope all goes well with her.

It is very humid this evening and me and humidity don't like one another. I think I am going to go in and do a little reading before bed. Our GS goes back to school on Thursday the 1st. I don't know why they couldn't wait until after Labor Day? Not like the old days when I was in school..lol..of course nothing it like what it use to be. 

Trusted Contributor

happy belated birthday, birdmomma.  

Honored Contributor

hello all

nothing new here today

ultra humid today

zero wind

did normal chores

did morn walk

not much else,later guys