Respected Contributor

AWESOME!!

@possummink wrote:

BEAUTIFUL.THANK YOU FOR THIS GREAT PICTURE

Honored Contributor

May be an image of barred owl and nature

Respected Contributor

@Bird mama 

Oh you are not over stepping. I am just sorry I haven't been posting on a regular basis. Between our DD and myself and DH, it's like a nut house around here without the squirrels. 

DD is getting some results in and the news is not horrible, but not great either. She has been diagnosed with a rare form of colitis. The biopsies are not back yet to find out what triggered this disease. It is a auto-immune disease. So they are not treating her yet due to they want to be sure what is exactly the trigger or triggers. She can't have any allergy testing yet either. It is frustrating to say the least.

I am not feeling my best since my epidural injections. I think this time around either the anesthetic or the steroids are playing hard ball on me. I have that awful shaky feeling and of course that darn fatigue which doesn't ever leave me. 

So that's the latest for DD and I. DH went to his eye appointment and that didn't go well either. He has macular degeneration and no increase in his prescription will help with it at this time. Although he can get a script for glasses to help with being on the computer. This will help, but not be perfect. I am afraid his reading days are over. Woman Sad

Respected Contributor

@hellie jo 

I am so happy to hear that you are finally feeling good. A person's health is the greatest blessing we can have. I am also glad you had a little nice get away.

Trusted Contributor

Haven't been  around,nothing much going on. My back/side pain kept me awake to almost 3 this morning. Just don't feel like doing anything. Tomorrow I'm going to make myself do something constructive,besides just sitting around. When my back and my fibromyalgia act up at the same time I'm just not worth a dam! 
This too shall pass.💓

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I'm glad to read that @hellie jo 

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Wow Mary Kay @possummink   I never realized a woodpecker could do that. 

Honored Contributor

@Leeny  My gosh!  Who knew that a form of colitis could sneak up on your daughter like that? When I asked my endocrinologist if my autoimmue thyroid disease was genetic all she would say is that it runs in families. 

I'm sorry to read that the epidural injections are working you over this time around.  My Ma developed macular degeneration in her later years.  I'm sorry that your husband's reading days are behind him. 

Honored Contributor

hey all

busy day for us here

my dd called this morn, seems her daughter (my granddaughter) brought home bed bugs from summer camp. my dd is besides herself. she has throw out everything. we got my granddaughter a new bed frame,mattress,sheets,pillows. all in the garage till the room is fumigated about a week.

not much else,later guys

Honored Contributor

Oh no @viva923  maybe the fumigators can advise your DD on fumigating the linens and mattress.