Trusted Contributor

Hellie jo,so sorry to hear of your hospital visit. Take care of yourself. Know we are thinking of you and sending good  thoughts your way.đź’“

Trusted Contributor

Birdmama,this is so funny. While hubby and I were out in the car today the discussion was about the absence of butterflies and bees. 
We have had a few grasshoppers,and praying mantis. No crickets yet,usually we have those darn cave crickets in our basement when it starts to get cool. There those big ones that hop like crazy. This year we seem to have more lighting bugs before. Very few birds in our yard,but we have a lot of trees and undeveloped land around us and I hear the birds there,plus there's a small river nearby where you can see all sorts of wildlife. The man who developed our subdivision did a great job with keeping so much mod it natural.

Honored Contributor

@hellie jo wrote:

Just hanging out. After my second hospitalization.I have to admit I was feeling rather down. I knew I had to go to the ER but just did not want to go back. My temp was 103 and I felt just awful and afraid that things would get worse. Any way,I had an abscess in my abdomen. They drained 450cc"s of fluid from my abd. and of course was on IV antibiotics.Also got a blood transfusion. Was in the hospital another week.Glad to be home now and just need to get stronger,which is taking a while.

@viva923  Good luck with your surgery.

Hope everyone is doing good.Have a good week and I"ll be back now and then.

@hellie jo   Oh no, how awful for you, thankfully you are now recovering, again,and hopefully no more ER runs.  You have had your fair share of this sort of thing, and as I say to myself once in a while, I have learned enough, do not need any other medical issues, thank you, enough is enough, feels good to say it, whether it works, time will tell.

Honored Contributor

I know @Epicurean  I've seen little white butterflies, one orangey Monarch looking butterfly and had a female black swallowtail who chose my backyard early one morning as the place she wanted to cross the rainbow bridge from.  I saw maybe two fat and fuzzy bumblebees and that's it.

I am so happy the rose of sharon plants along the privacy fence near my gate are blooming.  They're the only blooming things I have in the yard and they have lots of good looking pollen in them.  

This is crazy.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

I am so glad that your vision came back @hellie jo   I never knew that if they put you in a reclined position for too long during surgery it could impair vision.  Scary.

Honored Contributor

Birdmama

got a call about 430pm today, surg dept wants me at hospital by 630am, guess i have been moved up in line for surgery stuff. this works out for me, we were going to get to hospital early before traffic got heavy

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

I love baby birds Mary Kay @possummink  because they look so awkward and prehistoric at that age.  

@Bird mama  and naked. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

May be an image of text

Honored Contributor

May be an image of one or more people, body of water, sky and text that says 'Good morning beautiful souls Be kind to yourself today'

Honored Contributor

@viva923   I'm thinking about you and hoping you are resting with your foot up and not in alot of pain.