Honored Contributor

Image may contain: text that says 'Have a GREAT day!'

Honored Contributor

hey guys

dh is on way to xray place. he stubbed his toe on leg of the hope chest. it is swollen to the size of his big toe. the doctor saw him at 1pm today, he thinks it is busted up. beautiful shades of rainbow colors including red/black/green,pink,yellow. 

not much else. still humid stinking hot too. ok guys later

Honored Contributor

No photo description available.

Honored Contributor

Image may contain: cloud, sky, tree, outdoor, nature and water

Honored Contributor

Ooh that sounds painful @viva923  Are they gonna give him some kind of special boot/shoe?  

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@possummink   I'll tell ya what.  I was so excited about starting a new decade.  Little did I know Woman Very Happy  I look at each year like a new chapter in a book and each decade as a new book.  Some days, it's like living in some kind of crazy movie.  Down is up, up is down and as my sister Mary says as least once day, Bernie people are crazy as hell.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

@possummink   I'll tell ya what.  I was so excited about starting a new decade.  Little did I know Woman Very Happy  I look at each year like a new chapter in a book and each decade as a new book.  Some days, it's like living in some kind of crazy movie.  Down is up, up is down and as my sister Mary says as least once day, Bernie people are crazy as hell.

@Bird mama 

Bernie,  Your sister has it right.   I am amazed and saddened by what is going on with people, not all,  but many people today.   I can't imagine what the heck has happened to the thought process that some people are using or not.   This year it seems like everything is going bonkers.   Lots of theories being floated around,  but no one seems to come up with ways to fix things if they are fixable.   Need to go back and redo this year,  I wish. 

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Image may contain: outdoor

Honored Contributor

☺  Yes.