Honored Contributor

Re: August 2015 - Back Fence

Hi there Back Fencers - I don't have all the details yet but my eldest niece delivered her child this morning.  It's been said in the past it was a girl (lol).   I have no names - just that this was a big kid - 9lbs and 8.5 oz.  If she indeed had a girl, she will be bigger than her 4 year old sister in a year :-)

Mom and baby are doing well according to the text I received.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

I put a couple of boxes of these in the fridge by the back fence.  Freddie, help yourself in this heat - they are delish.  My sister bought me two of these ice cream sandwiches for my birthday because she knows I'm not that much of a cake person.

Honored Contributor

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Trusted Contributor

Our heat and humidity are returning but nothing like Freddie's.   Spent the morning on the phone. Version offered me $50 for my old phone when I bought my new one.  Shopped around a bit and found that Amazon will give me $72 for it.  It is a gift certificate which is ok with me.  They pay for shipping.  The Cs was so patient with me.  Now all I have to do is wipe it clean and send it.  

Honored Contributor

Okay, I just received more news and some pics texted to me about the new baby in our family.

Her name is Fiona Rose.

Respected Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

Okay, I just received more news and some pics texted to me about the new baby in our family.

Her name is Fiona Rose.

Would love to see pix Bernie, please post if you can, babies are such miracles  Congrats Auntie

Honored Contributor

Spix, my eldest sister's texts expire after a certain time. I don't understand it all. She's got a different kind of phone and phone provider. My middle sister and I have the same mtot G phone and same provider. Our texts to each other come in clean. My eldest sister's text come in and I have to hit the download button. I have pics in texts that are gonna expire and I can't save them to my gallery. Only as wallpaper and no offense to the baby, I don't want her as my phone wallpaper, lol. It probably wouldn't be a good idea to post the pics even if I could save them. Not my baby, know what I mean?
Honored Contributor

Moto G phone.
Regular Contributor

Welcome to the world baby girl! Hope you have a wonderful life!

Today was Robin's day to clean and I'm always exhausted as there are things I have to do on these days.........mostly things I should have done earlier in the week, but in view of the fact that I am the procrastinator of the ages,  that seldom happens Smiley Indifferent so things have to be done by ME Smiley Sad

I'm sporting another bruised eye and blue marks on my forehead which is attractive Smiley Embarassed They mark the operative eye and it takes an act of Congress to remove it!

My appt. with the Rheumatologist is next Turesday and they sent me  6 pages to f

Respected Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:
Spix, my eldest sister's texts expire after a certain time. I don't understand it all. She's got a different kind of phone and phone provider. My middle sister and I have the same mtot G phone and same provider. Our texts to each other come in clean. My eldest sister's text come in and I have to hit the download button. I have pics in texts that are gonna expire and I can't save them to my gallery. Only as wallpaper and no offense to the baby, I don't want her as my phone wallpaper, lol. It probably wouldn't be a good idea to post the pics even if I could save them. Not my baby, know what I mean?----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hi Bernie, I get it.
I don't have a "smart" phone but what I do when I want to save a text/pix, I forward to my email, then can keep it for however long, in case you want to try that
Have a good one