Honored Contributor

So nice to meet you today ! I was eyeballing every stranger ! Went up to one gal and said "are you the girl from QVC"? LOL She said "no , I'm a care giver here with my client". Told her I was sorry to bother her and she said "you didn't bother me hope you find your friend". Nice lady, but, wasn't Kachina. LOL

I did find Kachina and very lovely lady my husband and I enjoyed our visit very much. Wasn't as windy as Tues. so we were able to sit out under patio umbrella and get to know each other. We had a good time, so, glad I met her here thru the group and got to meet her in person.

Hope I didn't scare her when she seen me. In fact she knew who I was before I could figure out for sure who she was. That lady is psychic !

I managed to get some jewelry buying in ! LOL bought a new watch with red coral stones around the face, good size rhodrocrosite pendant and bought a silver chain to hang it from, red coral cuff, a enamel inlay mother of pearl cuff in different colors. Then I left Old Town before my card crashed hahahhahah

Big thrill for me this morning was standing looking out the window at the mountains and all of a sudden here come 7 hot air balloons right outside my window ! First, thought it was alien invasion, then , I hollered at husband "come look this is like that balloon festival they have down here". I got my camera, got in the elevator ran outside and took some shots and will upload them to my computer when I get home. Hope they took nice ! No big deal for the folks in

Alburq. New Mexico, but, was my first time to see them and didn't have all the crowds to contend with. Just went outside, looked up and snapped away that was a thrill !

Honored Contributor

How fab that you two were able to get together, and have such a nice time.  Albuquerque is great and how perfect that the balloons put in an appearance-- like a movie!

@SharkE, sounds like you scored some major loot, in a fairly short period of time-- your new jewelry sounds beautiful!

Honored Contributor

I was shocked that it was so hard to find rhodrocrosite (pink stone) hardly

anybody knew what it was. I managed to find the one pendant, though.

got it on right now in my night gown hahahhahah

post pics in 'jewelry' section later on when we get home.

@Oznell 

Honored Contributor

We got home LOL

Honored Contributor

@Oznell wrote:

How fab that you two were able to get together, and have such a nice time.  Albuquerque is great and how perfect that the balloons put in an appearance-- like a movie!

@SharkE, sounds like you scored some major loot, in a fairly short period of time-- your new jewelry sounds beautiful!

@Oznell. @SharkE.  Best to just stand back and get out of her way when shes in shopping mode.  She knows what she wants and doesn't fool around.

Also don't believe those stories about hubbo being a slave driver.  He the sweetest, more patient male I ever saw.  She's lucky to have him.  He's a nice looking man too.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

LOL   Your a card, you are !

You don't have to live with him ROFL

Love ya' !

Honored Contributor

I don't know if that bi colored cuff is mother of pearl or opal 

I forgot what she said LOL just bought it because I liked it.

Honored Contributor

DSCN0726.JPG

Honored Contributor

Ha, ha, @Kachina624 and @SharkE,  you two are great, and so nice of you to share your pleasant interlude in beautiful Albuquerque, valiant hubbo in tow, with all of us!

Honored Contributor

That is such a hard name to type I just put Alburq. don't even have a 'r' in it, but, I can't talk anyway. LOL

when he retires I'll send DH over there to Ms. Kachina and they can live happily ever after. LOL