Esteemed Contributor

@Hooty   

I didn’t realize you had surgery.  I had a frozen shoulder, so I know what it’s like not to be able to use your arm.   I hope all goes well with your PT and that you’re feeling better soon.  (((Hugs)))

istockphoto-451174431-612x612.jpg 

Honored Contributor

@cotton4me Thank you so much, what a precious picture, you are very kind!Heart

Honored Contributor

Geez @Hooty  I've had frozen shoulder in each shoulder (10 years apart).  I hope you heal okay and that the PT isn't too rough on you.

@catwhisperer  There isn't a day that goes by that I don't pray for you.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Respected Contributor

@Bird mama ....thank you so much. I need all the help I can get right now. I was doing better, but yesterday proved to be a bit too much for me and it's carrying over into today. Smiley Sad

Love you my Prince sister.Heart

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Honored Contributor

@catwhisperer   Aside from the daily BS that life doles out, grief is going to come and go like waves in a large body of water. 

It's like falling down a well.  You can't get over it, under it or around it.  You just do the best you can each day, try to take care of yourself and you crawl up out of it.  

Respected Contributor

@Bird mama ....it's all the BS that is getting to me. It's non-stop.

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Honored Contributor

@catwhisperer  I'm trying to think of how to ask a question without prying too much or coming across as insensitive.  I remember when this type of question was posed to me by my mother when my husband was first diagnosed with cancer.  I know now that she was worried about me in the event the treatment didn't go well.  Back then I was horrified when she asked me something like this because we hadn't even seen the oncologist yet.  My Ma had a tendency to just blurt things out Woman Frustrated

Respected Contributor

@Bird mama ...what is your question?

Honored Contributor

@catwhisperer   If the loss of your beloved has put you in the 'sole source of support' category, are you going to be okay?

Respected Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

@catwhisperer   If the loss of your beloved has put you in the 'sole source of support' category, are you going to be okay?

@Bird mama ...I will be okay some sort of way. I have to be. I am a survivor. I have made it to 68, so plan to keep on keeping on.