Respected Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

@catwhisperer you are the second person ithat I chat with in this community who has decided recently to give yoga a try.  Could be fun Woman Happy  

@Bird mama ...yoga is wonderful!!!

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Honored Contributor

So good to see you're doing better, @catwhisperer, and also that you have someone there to help, and the calls and email messages as others reach out to make contact.   You've been on my mind, in my prayers, in my heart.   Please continue to take good and gentle care of yourself, my friend.❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@catwhisperer , thank you for returning to this thread and telling us how you are doing, I wish you the best and hope you now are at peace!Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Adding my deepest heartfelt condolences, @catwhisperer. I will continue to pray for you and yours as you begin your grief journey, 

I’m so thankful and encouraged that loved ones have found the strength and grace to help support you. No one should be alone during such a time. 

Hugs to you! ❤️

Trusted Contributor

Dear @catwhisperer, may Heaven deeply bless your beloved husband as he is welcomed into Paradise after his long suffering and your devoted care. 

D1D20A90-C9A2-4F33-A6C3-E4BF341D606F.jpeg

With prayers and sincere sympathies. 

Honored Contributor

@catwhisperer   How ya doing girl?  

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Respected Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

@catwhisperer   How ya doing girl?  

I'm doing better, thanks. It's been rough.

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Trusted Contributor

Thinking of you today, @catwhisperer — knowing firsthand how difficult holidays with family and friends gathering can be, as we deal with such intimate grief. I'm sending (((you))) hugs across the miles. 

Wishing you all the best with your yoga class, and any other plans going forward. Peace be with you. ❤️

Respected Contributor

@Hooty ....are you okay? I haven't seen you posting lately. Just checking.

Honored Contributor

@catwhisperer wrote:

@Hooty ....are you okay? I haven't seen you posting lately. Just checking.

@catwhisperer , well I am doing better, I had Rotator Cuff surgery on June 26th, and am still wearing a sling, so it is hard for me to type much.  I start PT on Wed., and I am not looking forward to that at all!  I hope you are doing well!