Respected Contributor

No updates today. He's really hanging in there for some reason. I'm just waiting for "the call".

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Honored Contributor

@catwhisperer , just checking in on you today, (((HUGS)))!

Trusted Contributor

More hugs coming your way, @catwhisperer. Ongoing prayers for your DH's comfort and peace. 

God bless your family member and neighbor for stepping up. 

Respected Contributor

DH passed away this afternoon.

Thank you all again. Heart

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Honored Contributor

Re: Attention: Catwhisperer

[ Edited ]

@catwhisperer wrote:

My condolences and prayers, dear friend.   I am so sorry.   Wish I had adequate words.   Sending you love, (((@catwhisperer))).    Please let us be here for you.❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@catwhisperer   I am so very sorry. Prayers sent. 

Esteemed Contributor

((((Catwhisperer))))  I am so sorry for your loss.  Know that you are in my thoughts and prayers.  

condolences-messages-feature.jpg

Honored Contributor

@catwhisperer wrote:

((((( @catwhisperer ))))) I am so very sorry. I wish there was more to offer you. I’ll be keeping you in my prayers. Please take care of yourself. 

Honored Contributor

Dear @catwhisperer 

My heart is heavy for you this morning.  I know you are a strong woman,  however I remember how suffocating the grief can be.

This is a time when so many details must be attended to that it's easy to forget about oneself.  The 'business' end of losing a loved one is overwhelming.  Just when you need the 'tincture of time', there is little time to handle the 'business'.

Please catwhisperer, remember to eat and hydrate, even a little, even if you are not hungry.  

We (members of the Q Community) are scattered all over the nation and we stand with you.  Many of us have walked the path that you find yourself on now.  We share your sorrow and we pray for your strength.    We are here if you feel like talking.   

I extend my heartfelt condolences on the loss of your beloved husband.

Bernadette

IMG_2639 (450x338).jpg

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@catwhisperer , I am so sorry to read this today, but your husband is no longer suffering and is at peace!   My heart goes out to you during this difficult time and I hope you will have peace and comfort!  Sending my heartfelt condolences to you!Heart