Honored Contributor

Re: Attention: Catwhisperer

[ Edited ]

@catwhisperer wrote:

Thank you all so much for caring.

Things are getting worse tonight.

Thank you for this thoughtful thread, @Hooty.

(((@catwhisperer))), I just now saw this thread.    I wish I could come there, be by your side, hold your hand, and help in some way.    You've always been special to me, and to many posters here.   I hope you know and can feel that.   I'm searching for words and can't seem to find them...   I will pray for you, for your husband, for all who love him, and for the team of compassionate professionals who are providing care.    We are so limited here on the forums, but even so I hope you'll let us try to be here for you in any way we can.    My love to you.   (((gentle hugs)))❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo , You are very kind!Heart

Respected Contributor

Again, thank you all so much for caring.

Like I don't have enough going on, now I don't even have a car. I had to put my car in the shop this morning. My mechanic just called, and fortunately, it's nothing major. He has to order a part and it's an old car, so hopefully the part is available. 

I'm managing to hold myself together emotionally, but barely. I have been keeping myself busy around the apt. all morning.

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Honored Contributor

Oh, dear, @catwhisperer.    You don't need this additional aggravation.    I hope it's fixed quickly, or that you have other good options in the interim.   You've been on my mind all day, in my heart and prayers.   (((hugs)))   I hope you're taking good and gentle care of yourself...  like the airline attendents who must put on their oxygen masks before they can help others, you need to be as strong and well as possible under the circumstances.   My love to you.❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@catwhisperer 

Sending Thoughts for Light and Peace to you and your DH.

{{{hugs}}}

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

Oh @catwhisperer   I've been in your shoes and found myself wondering what else could go sideways.  I'm thinking of you and holding you and your husband up in prayer.

Sending this hug your way

Image result for bird and cat hugging

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@catwhisperer 

🙏🕊❤️

Honored Contributor

@catwhisperer , thinking of you today and sending good thoughts your way!Heart

Esteemed Contributor

@catwhisperer , May God’s light shine on your in your time of trouble.  I didn’t see the earlier post but I know how exhausting the role of caregiver can be.  I am happy to know your DH is safe is hospice.  Take care of yourself.  Prayers coming your way for both you and DH.  LM

Respected Contributor

Dear, @catwhisperer ... I’m just learning of your sad and distressing news. I couldn’t be more sorry for your husband’s suffering and all that you must endure as you both travel this dark valley together. I wish I knew of words to comfort you, if they exist, at this terrible time. Or that I could reach across the miles and just gently hug you, and help in any way possible. I hope your car is soon repaired ~ of all the times to conk out on you... 😰 

1944EF63-815B-494B-AE37-3C67EE17FB23.gif

I join all of the loving souls here in prayer for your husband's comfort during his transition. May it be one of gentle peace eternally. For your strength to endure, and God's Holy favor to watch over and guide you through this most difficult time. 

You matter! Your family and friends ~ whatever their blinded issues ~ is no reflection of your and your husband's worth. You are precious in the eyes of God and to all here.