Trusted Contributor

Adding my prayers for your continued strength, comfort and peace, @catwhisperer. I am so very sorry for all that you, your husband and kitties are going through. 

image.jpg

Gentle hugs from across the miles. 💞

Esteemed Contributor

So sorry to hear about your husband and what you’re going through. Sending prayers for both of you.  May he have a peaceful journey home, and may you find strength, comfort and hope during this time and in the days ahead.  (((Hugs)))

Honored Contributor

God be with you and your husband during this trying time.

Sending up prayers for you and your husband.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

@catwhisperer   I have you and you husband in my prayers.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@catwhisperer , you are doing a wonderful thing for your DH, maybe you can take the cats to visit him!Heart

Honored Contributor

I am so sorry to hear this. Sending thoughts and prayers to you and all of your family.Heart

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Trusted Contributor

@catwhisperer — my heart is breaking for you, dear lady. It's okay to not be strong each and every moment, as you go through this most painful process alone with your husband. 

I'm thankful he is comfortable and receiving the best of care. Your devoted love has seen to that. Hospice will no doubt offer you resources should you need those in the days ahead. I'm very sorry that your family and friends have let you down. Some aren’t strong enough to face facts. That this journey is one we'll all take eventually. Fear can make people unbelievably self-centered as they cave to denial. You will survive anyway. 

My thoughts and prayers will remain with you. 🙏🏼

Honored Contributor

@catwhisperer, my thoughts and prayers are being sent to you during this most difficult time. I am so sorry you have to go through this.

Someone once said to me when I was going through a difficult health crisis, that people do the best that they can. It helped me when I felt very much alone and people seemed to disappear from my life. For some reason, you truly find out who your friends are during these times. Hold them close....

Respected Contributor

Thank you all so much for caring.

Things are getting worse tonight.

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Honored Contributor

@catwhisperer Thinking of you today, please let us hear from you, we all care about you!