Honored Contributor

@MalteseMomma Oh my goodness.  I am so so sorry.  Praying .

ORIGINAL Abstract Angel Painting Praying Guardian Angel White Grey ...

Esteemed Contributor

@MalteseMomma I'm so sorry,that's so heartbreaking.  Blessings to you and your family.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

Re: Asking for prayers

[ Edited ]

Oh, my, @MalteseMomma. I am sorry about your granddaughter. I wish the best outcome, and my thoughts are will you both.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

@MalteseMomma -

I am so so sorry. I am crying and praying with you, that she will be lifted up in God's arms and angels waiting to lift her up in her heaven home, with peace and no more pain.

This is heartbreaking and as a grandmother and mother I know how your heart hurts so much right now.

I am so very sorryHeart

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Trusted Contributor

I am so sorry for everything you all are going through. Sending prayers and good thoughts to all of you 🙏❤️

Super Contributor

Oh no, such sad news for you, just heartbreaking. Praying for both of you and your families.

Regular Contributor

I am so very sorry that your family is going through this.  May God bless all of you and give you strength.  Sending prayers for your granddaughter and family.

Respected Contributor

@MalteseMomma 

I cannot believe they released her......I am so sorry and am beside myself..... What a sad day. I wish your sweet Lorriane a delicate peace now and to know many hold her in their hearts. 

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Esteemed Contributor

@MalteseMomma  Praying for comfort and peace for you and your family.     

🙏🏼   🕊

Valued Contributor

Prayers are being sent for you, your dear granddaughter and the family.