Re: Asking for Your Thoughts and Prayers for our friend Butterfly123

butterfly123,

Prayers are going up on your behalf every day

Your sweet presence is missed here

005801516-668x1024.png

Honored Contributor

200+ Get Well Soon Messages, Wishes, and Quotes By WishesQuotes

You're in our hearts and we continue to pray for your treatment and wellness.  Sending love and hugs,  SC

Honored Contributor

@butterfly123 Butterflies mini graphics

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

Verse Card I Said A Prayer For You

@butterfly123,  You are loved,  God bless you!  Heart

Honored Contributor

50 Get Well Soon Messages for Friends ~ WishesAlbum.com

@butterfly123,  I hold you close in my heart and keep you in my prayer, that you will be healed.  Take care,  Love SC Heart

Honored Contributor

@butterfly123 

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

Dear Beautiful Souls,

I’m back to sleeping in bed again and sleep soundly. With the exception of living off the emergency route for ambulances, fire trucks, etc.

With everything going on in the world, I feel secure with DH and the comfort of being inside and cozy. First and foremost is the faith that all of you share with me and remind me of with your prayers and special posts. I’m very grateful for all of you. Thank you 💜

The hospitals here and the metro areas are overflowing with virus patients and appointments in person are being delayed unfortunately. We will find a way though.

I wanted to wish you a happy Thanksgiving and praise the almighty for everyone we have to be thankful for. May the day hold abundant joy for each of you.

May your home be filled with warmth and laughter even if you celebrate alone this year,. Although, we’re always watched over, guided, protected and provided for. Never, really alone. 

God bless, love and thankful hugs friends,

Be safe and well. 

🦋

Honored Contributor

I forgot to add that I see all your messages and unfortunately am not able to ❤️ all of them right now. I apologize and don’t want this to go without posting my appreciation and gratitude. Thank you very much❤️

All of you are very special, loving and kind. Angels on earth spreading joy and faith. I’m thankful for your presence in my life.286BA509-AF9D-4FD9-9E08-F7D5EBDC8637.jpegFC4F0D29-E973-4638-983A-33FBAF78F4CE.png

Esteemed Contributor

@butterfly123   I'm so happy to see your posts! That means you might be better! Please don't try to answer, you need to rest and recover.

I'm sorry the hospitals are so busy there, with the virus as you said you are much better off at home. 
  Mr Butterfly has been so good taking care of you and informing us that you read our messages. 
   I'm praying for your health, and a nice Thanksgiving at home. Take care!

🦋  🥰  🙏🏼  🦃 

Honored Contributor

Infografía Del Alfabeto. Logotipo De ABC De Frutas Y Verduras De Alimentos.  Ilustración Del Vector, Diseño Del Mapa Del Mundo. Iconos De Calabaza,  Repollo, Plátano, Tomate En Plantilla Abstracta Ilustraciones Vectoriales,  Clip

@butterfly123   We have many reasons to be joyful and thankful, not the least of which is that you are feeling better. May your Thanksgiving only be the start of better health to come.

Sending abundant wishes for a blessed day to you and DH.