Honored Contributor

As Of 8/15, New News On John's Wife?

It seems like more than a few days since we have heard about John's wife and her illness which sounded quite alarming.

Did I miss something?

Thanks

Honored Contributor

Re: As Of 8/15, New News On John's Wife?

[ Edited ]

@ECBG, His newest update is in this thread in Wellness, "Hckynut, How's Cindy?"

link:  http://community.qvc.com/t5/Wellness/Hckynut-How-s-Cindy/m-p/3032522#U3032522

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

It seems like more than a few days since we have heard about John's wife and her illness which sounded quite alarming.

Did I miss something?

Thanks

@ECBG

Thank you for asking and to @dooBdoo for giving the link to my later update. My wife is feeling much stronger and will know more tomorrow when she gets another blood draw to check her Hemoglobin. Hopefully her numbers are still rising, and well into the double digits.

We appreciate everyone's thoughts and prayers for both of us during this most recent tough road for my wife.

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

So glad to hear the positive upgrade in Cindy's condition @hckynu.  I admire your strength.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

Im glad to see your positive update

@hckynut.  💚Good thoughts to Cindy and you.

I hope @ECBG sees the posts.🙂

••• Please adopt don't shop ••• Save a life adopt a pet •••
Honored Contributor

@hckynut

Continued prayers for strength and healing for Cindy and you.

Honored Contributor

@hckynut wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

Did I miss something?

Thanks

@ECBG

Thank you for asking and to @dooBdoo for giving the link to my later update. My wife is feeling much stronger and will know more tomorrow when she gets another blood draw to check her Hemoglobin. Hopefully her numbers are still rising, and well into the double digits.

We appreciate everyone's thoughts and prayers for both of us during this most recent tough road for my wife.

hckynut(john)

Continuing prayers for Cindy, and for you, @hckynut.    It's so thoughtful of @ECBG and others to follow up with their support.    It's times like this when we see that we are a truely compassionate and encouraging "community."❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Super Contributor

@hckynut

For Cindy:

Get well