Esteemed Contributor

Re: Arizona lifts all restrictions (happy dance)

I find it strange that you have posters who have been vaccinated are posting about going to dinner, shopping etc. Yet when States start to reduce restrictions they have a fit.  

Someday, when scientists discover the center of the Universe....some people will be disappointed it is not them.
Esteemed Contributor

@on the bay wrote:

@CrazyDaisy wrote:

@on the bay wrote:

I think reading these some people are desperately trying to convince

themselves by trying to convince others that everything is ok and there is no danger of anything virus related without masks and or maybe vaccines and doing everything as before any of this ever happened.

And we are back to square one leaving many behind.

Well, everyone dies right? Maybe we'll see each other on the other side.

See i see almost the opposite.  People trying to convince others that everything is still bad, nothing is getting better, we must still live in fear.

Guess that is the difference between people who look at a glass half full and those who look at it as half empty.

@CrazyDaisy -

Nope! It's really just common sense and that enables all of us to have a glass half full mentality. Not fear not living in a basement not ocd, not agoraphobia-common common sense.

Not from what I am reading.

Someday, when scientists discover the center of the Universe....some people will be disappointed it is not them.
Frequent Contributor

Cannot believe all the Arizona people on here.
I am from Cave Creek.
Honored Contributor

@CrazyDaisy wrote:

I find it strange that you have posters who have been vaccinated are posting about going to dinner, shopping etc. Yet when States start to reduce restrictions they have a fit.  

I think many are dismayed that some states have rescinded their mask requirement. Most posters who have posted that they are vaccinated indicate that they will still wear them in public.

BTW, cases are rising again in more than 30 states.

@CrazyDaisy 

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Frequent Contributor

Yes it is increasing.....Like I said I live in Arizona and am still very careful.
QVC Customer Care

Respected Contributor

We have been in Scottsdale for a week. We can't walk into any store, or restaurant without a mask. The governor may have lifted the ban, but businesses haven't. Had to have masks at the resort We were at.
Respected Contributor

When states loosen up guidelines, the entire nation has to rely on the individuals in those states to use the intelligence they have to protect themselves and others.  With the stubborn attitudes, it is worrisome.

I may live in WA but right now I'm feeling some degree of unsafe from FL and AZ and any other state where people will throw caution to the wind.

One only has to look at what is happening now in France to see how fast it can go to heck in a handbasket when people think they are smarter than the virus.

Esteemed Contributor

I live in Arizona and they can lift all the restrictions they want to.  As far as I am concerned I will continue to wear my mask at all times outside of my home.  And that goes for the rest of the family as well. 

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Honored Contributor

I feel 100% the opposite. I bought masks when this nightmare happened. I refuse to indulge any more money into this mess. As soon as our restrictions are lifted my masks are in the garbage. I HATE wearing a mask and feel it is a waste of time. But I am a rule follower and will still wear a mask until we're done. I still don't understand why its called a vaccine if they are telling us we aren't immune. Weird.

"Pure Michigan"