Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Arizona lifts all restrictions (happy dance)

@bargainsgirl   We cannot live under a rock for ever.  Retail and restaurants are still suffering under state government guidelines.

Valued Contributor

@Meowingkitty   Good for Arizona! 👍

Respected Contributor

You can't fix Stupiid..I will continue to mask even though I am fully vaccinated.

Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@Mz iMac wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ  I believe the 50% capacity is 2 weeks old.  Maybe 1 week. Smiley Frustrated

@Mz iMac  That's what I thought. I wonder if there will be another boat parade in front of the Governor's house to protest again??

haha.gif

@proudlyfromNJ  He still has his head in the sand.  When he made that announcement yesterday, he still expect us to "do the right thing."  What is it going to take for him to get his head above the sand?  He has no clue on why N.J. is spiking up the wazoo.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

@bargainsgirl   We cannot live under a rock for ever.  Retail and restaurants are still suffering under state government guidelines.

@Mom2Dogs  I'd rather "live under a rock" than be "dead" 6 feet under.

As for retail & restaurants, what is going to happen if the staff & owners get sick or die from COVID?

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Esteemed Contributor

At this point we all have to make decisions that we are comfortable with.  Just because restrictions are lifted doesn't mean we have to unmask, go to restaurants etc.  Do whats comfortable for you! 

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac  I understand the concerns on both sides...everyone needs to do what they feel comfortable doing.  

Even when restrictions are lifted, those that want can still stay home and or wear a mask as they have been doing.  

It's just a choice that we should be able to make on our own.

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

As for retail & restaurants, what is going to happen if the staff & owners get sick or die from COVID?

@Mz iMac @Mom2Dogs, I am fully vaccinated. Neither before nor after the shots did I feel as if a rock was on top of me. That would be awful. I just took and still take the advice of experts.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

I am fully vaccinated also but plan to continue masking up.  We are slowly opening up.  I am in WA and deaths are a little over 5,000 statewide so I think we have done well compared with some other states.  

Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@Mz iMac wrote:

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

@Mz iMac @Mom2Dogs, I am fully vaccinated. Neither before nor after the shots did I feel as if a rock was on top of me. That would be awful. I just took and still take the advice of experts.

@suzyQ3 ...See you can make your own decision and I can make my own decision...everyone is happy...and you know he keeps chaging his mind on where the goal post is.