Honored Contributor

Re: Arizona lifts all restrictions (happy dance)

[ Edited ]

@RespectLife wrote:

@bargainsgirl wrote:

Last time states lifted restrictions early...it didn't work out so well...

Glad I live in a state that uses more sensible guidelines.  We need to get rid of this virus but it won't happen if people keep spreading it around.  Yes , people.  It does not spread by itself!   Wearing a mask and social distancing is not really all that hard to do.  Tough up!!

@bargainsgirl 

Masks are NO guarantee and neither is social distancing. 

My husband got it at work...with distancing dots on the floor, plexiglass everywhere, GLOVES AND MASKS required and professioal cleaning of the building every night.

I'm not saying don't use these cautions, I am just saying it is not going to prevent it all the time.  98% will recover...he did. No, it wasn't fun...but it was no worse than previous stomach flus or influenza bouts he has had, which are no fun either.

NY has kept us caged for over a year and we have one of the highest percentages of death rates. 

@RespectLife  Are you in the city? I'm across the GW and we have not been caged for a year or anywhere near it.

Respected Contributor

Happy is not the dance I would be doing...but that's just me. Woman Frustrated

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is political and baiting

Esteemed Contributor

@arizona babe wrote:

@Meowingkitty I don't know where in AZ you live but I live in Phoenix and this is just a stupid stupid thing to do- I know a lot of people are getting vaccines but the virus lives on and will continue to live on- as you know we are always open to outsiders from other states that really don't have any respect for us residents even if there was no virus- I will be totally vaccinated in 3 weeks but I intend to wear a mask for quite awhile and avoid close contacts, I call that being smart- it has been no picnic these past months but I am not willing to trade my life for stupidity- I don't see traveling on the horizon an option right now, so enjoy being maskless I hope it works for you- its so nice to know our governor is just stupid course he has been all through this whole thing- good luck

I live in the west valley and we have been going out to eat in restaurants INSIDE since the day we could. We never stopped going to zoos, movies, shopping, wineries, home shows etc. I can't wait for the day I never have to wear a mask or for that matter even carry one with me. If a store does not say I have to wear a mask I will not wear a mask. Our governor treats us as adults and lets us do what is right for each individual. If you want to wear a mask, go ahead. 

Honored Contributor

That's nothing to be happy about.  We're still in the middle of a pandemic and opening up like that only means more virus transmissions and more illness.  With the vaccine roll out, my state is taking a reasonable and safe approach.  It's not like the state has need in lockdowb for a year. Most things have been open with limits but now they are extending the limits because our virus numbers are down and vaccinations are ahead of schedule.  I think by June or July, we'll be back to normal.  Of course, masks will be required for a while.  

Honored Contributor

Per N.J. Governor 3/24:  "NJ has the nation's highest rate of new COVID cases."

Re-openings has been halted till further notice.  Indoor capacity still at 50%.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

Per N.J. Governor 3/24:  "NJ has the nation's highest rate of new COVID cases."

Re-openings has been halted till further notice.  Indoor capacity still at 50%.

@Mz iMac  Didn't you go up to 50% not that long ago? We went to a restaurant in NJ a couple months ago and it seemed we were only some of the few there.

Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ  I believe the 50% capacity is 2 weeks old.  Maybe 1 week. Smiley Frustrated

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ  I believe the 50% capacity is 2 weeks old.  Maybe 1 week. Smiley Frustrated

@Mz iMac  That's what I thought. I wonder if there will be another boat parade in front of the Governor's house to protest again??

Honored Contributor

I am happy to live in PA.  The COVID numbers are going up again just about everywhere...in all states.

Just getting the vaccine and opening up the doors wide is not really prudent.

I don't plan on getting The vaccine and I don't plan to run to visit resturants and places where people gather..even if everyone in there has been vaccinated.

I pray this pandemic is over soon, but it seems as soon as it gets under some control, people ruin it by throwing the door open and acting like we are safe.  We aren't there yet.