Super Contributor

Re: Are you spending more time on the phone?

My life has not changed at all! I'm still on the computer all day, watch TV, and don't get dressed! My BF still goes out each day, but instead of driving people around, he's delivering food. We still shop once a week, but the shelves are very empty, but we're fine.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't like to talk on the phone either. Did that enough when I worked. I do email friends. I do talk to my sister in the evening.

DD is working from home and we don't get cell reception, so the house phone is the office phone from 8am to noon and 1 to 5.

Honored Contributor

No. I am not a phone person. I will text a sister and ask what she's been up to. She will text back she will call. I also talk to Godson. They both live hours away from us.

Facetime with the ones in Australia.

Respected Contributor

I love talking on the phone, and it feels good (to me) to be spending so much time doing just that!

Trusted Contributor

No.  I'm not one who likes to talk on the phone, but I stay in touch with family & friends with texting or emailing.

Honored Contributor

Not really, I am texting more than I was 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

I like to text, email and do FaceTime w/ the grandchildren. My hearing aids are bluetoothed to my cell so I can hear perfectly on that phone. Anyone who knows me, wants to talk, calls on that number. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Some extra on the phone, mostly on the computer.

Valued Contributor

Not really, about the same as before.

Trusted Contributor

I truly don't like phone calls either...but yes, I do talk or text several times a day with my adult son.. both of my parents passed in the last part of 2017.

I know when this is all over we will go back to normal when he goes back to work.. I'm on disability for the past 12+ years now, and I'm used to not socializing.

Hubby still has to work now, even though his business is super slow.. he stays on the phone either way. lol  

~love hard~~play hard~~be kind~~~life is short~