Contributor

My oldest nephew was and I am.

Contributor

No, my right handed sister taught me to write.  

Respected Contributor

Yep I was left handed and the nuns in kindergarten made me switch.  I didn't really care but I can still write with my left hand, bat left handed and swing a golf club left handed.

Honored Contributor

@Sooner 

I doubt anyone is surprised. I'm not.

Respected Contributor

Re: Are You Left-Handed?

[ Edited ]

I am the only leftie  of 10 children, my son is left handed and his only son is left handed. also I don't write by curving my hand, I write straight along the paper 

Honored Contributor

@on the bay wrote:

@Sooner wrote:

I do not write left handed, can if I have to but it isn't pretty, but have discovered that I tend to be left footed, or whichever is convenient, can play golf left handed, and seem to use my left hand a lot more than other people I know. 

@Sooner,You must be all mixed up😄-just kidding but that is unusual.

I do bat and kick right handed-the only thing. Everythign else is left handed. Weird huh?

@on the bay Surely you knew about me being mixed up before this????  How long have we known one another!  Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

@Sooner,

lol! True!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Valued Contributor

yes ..My Mother , Sister and I are left handed . My Father and two Brothers are right handed .

I have 2 nephews that are left handed .

Frequent Contributor

Hubs is a strange one, he writes left handed but does everything else right handed. Golf, bowling, throws, bats, eats, everything.  Go figure. 

Honored Contributor

I am ambidextrous.    I write right-handed (mandatory in my grade school)...but it doesn't matter which hand I use for anything else.

♥Surface of the Sun♥