Honored Contributor

Re: Are There Any Concerts You Want To See???

@shoptilyadropagain wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

We go to a lot of Southern Gospel concerts annually and have been to a number of others over the years as well.  I regret that we never made it to see The BeeGees and Billy Joel. 

@JeanLouiseFinch Glad to see another Southern Gospel music fan.  That's all I've been to over the last 10 - 15 years.  My next concert will be Tibute Quartet.

Yay, @shoptilyadropagain !  We go all the time!  Our favorites are The Booth Brothers (saw them last weekend), Ernie Haase & Signature Sound, Triumphant Quartet, Legacy Five, The Hoppers, The Collingsworth Family, Greater Vision, and The Guardians.  We were at the Wisconsin Gospel Music Fest a few weeks ago and heard Karen Peck & New River and The Erwin's for the first time.  

Esteemed Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@shoptilyadropagain wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

We go to a lot of Southern Gospel concerts annually and have been to a number of others over the years as well.  I regret that we never made it to see The BeeGees and Billy Joel. 

@JeanLouiseFinch Glad to see another Southern Gospel music fan.  That's all I've been to over the last 10 - 15 years.  My next concert will be Tibute Quartet.

Yay, @shoptilyadropagain !  We go all the time!  Our favorites are The Booth Brothers (saw them last weekend), Ernie Haase & Signature Sound, Triumphant Quartet, Legacy Five, The Hoppers, The Collingsworth Family, Greater Vision, and The Guardians.  We were at the Wisconsin Gospel Music Fest a few weeks ago and heard Karen Peck & New River and The Erwin's for the first time.  

@JeanLouiseFinch I've seen all of those except for The Erwins and The Collingsworth Family.  My favorites are Legacy Five, Tribute Quartet, Triumphant Quartet,  Mark Trammell Quartet, The Guardians and The Nelons.  I was planning to see KPNR recently but something came up at the last minute.  I've never seen them in person before.  

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Respected Contributor

Bruce Springsteen in Ireland next year.