Trusted Contributor

Re: Are There Any Concerts You Want To See???

[ Edited ]

We are big Wynona fans and were hoping one of her tour dates would be in our area.  Sadly, nothing is even close to us.  Fingers crossed she'll add a few dates.

Wanted to see Chris Stapleton, but the ticket prices are absolutely ridiculous.  Actually that is what's keeping me away from a lot of concerts these days.  Not paying $250 and upwards.  

Have gone to many, many concerts in my lifetime, so if I don't get to go to anymore, that's okay.  

Honored Contributor

I'm going to Nashville this summer and checked to see who was playing at the Ryman.  Lady A will be there, and we got tickets for that concert.  I'm excited

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

No, not going anywhere that masses of people are standing shoulder to shoulder, in person anyway---recipe for disaster, IMO ! but if there was one live cast and pay per view, I might.

Respected Contributor

I just want to see BTS, again!!

My daughter & I went to Vegas to see them in April (We went  Fri & Sat nights at the Allegiant Stadium.) & the shows were amazing.

I would love to go to another.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

We go to a lot of Southern Gospel concerts annually and have been to a number of others over the years as well.  I regret that we never made it to see The BeeGees and Billy Joel. 

Respected Contributor

We have decided that live concerts are over for us.  Our grandsons have picked up that flag and going quite a bit.  Thankful we got to see a lot of great performers.  I will continue to limit my exposure to crowded places (just what I prefer to do) and accept the ramifications of that choice.

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Regular Contributor

Going to see Elton John in September with my daughter and her boyfriend,   Can't wait!

Trusted Contributor

@marmot24 wrote:

Going to see Elton John in September with my daughter and her boyfriend,   Can't wait!

I have seen him in concert 3 times and he is just fantastic!  Have a wonderful time!

Trusted Contributor

George Strait.  

Esteemed Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

We go to a lot of Southern Gospel concerts annually and have been to a number of others over the years as well.  I regret that we never made it to see The BeeGees and Billy Joel. 

@JeanLouiseFinch Glad to see another Southern Gospel music fan.  That's all I've been to over the last 10 - 15 years.  My next concert will be Tibute Quartet.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown